Not Mine III

Sydney's P.O.V

The wind whips at my hair that falls from underneath my helmet. I stop the bike and take off my helmet and put it in the basket behind me before moving again. The wind dries the wet tears leaving me with my red puffed eyes.

My breathe calms down as I ride into the night. The sun soon settles behind the horizon leaving the stars to come and take it's place guarding over the planets with it's lights. I kept riding till I hit a gas station as my tank was nearly empty.

I pulled out the plug to my motorcycle, filled up the tank and bought a few cans of gasoline. I shoved them in the basket next to my helmet. I used the restroom and looked at myself in the mirror, my hair was wild. I grabbed my motorcycle and put it to the side. I then proceeded to brush my hair out with my fingers. I put my hair in a ponytail and hopped back onto the bike putting on my helmet and turning on the engine.

I kicked up the stand and drove off again. I took all my emotions and locked them in the box with all the previous towns. I had many boxes in my heart each marked a different town I went to. I was more of a rogue then a pack lover.

I never wished to stay in a pack, because whenever I thought of ever trying to stay the thought of my past will eventually come back up and now that I found my mate, the  memories of my past was coming towards me and fast. That's why I had to get out even if it meant leaving my mate, even if me and my wolf didn't have a past we wouldn't want him anyways from the way he always let girls keep touching him up, the way he slept with them every night and the fact he would let them beat me up and laugh at me watching as I had bled slowly.

The way he laughed in my face and didn't care a damn about us, the way he would let them bully an omega that just joined the pack. In my human form I would never want to see him or go near him again but the mating bond between let my wolf forgive him so easily that I wish I was never born or that the god's just wouldn't give me a mate at all.

Most girls wished for their mate but people have to make sure to remember that I'm not most girls. I'm a dangerous girl to be with and that you can never trust me. In movies everything would turn out good. Like everything that started would end in a good way and everyone would get back to there lives but in reality it's not like that.

Once something happenings everything is engraved somewhere. Like history is stored in books and bones in fossils. It's also not all black and white. There is different ways you could do things. But in my life my past will be my future and therefore my future isn't good. All I did was run away from those things. I guess this time I'll have to face them.

ALONE...

That's about one of the only things I can never escape. I got to escape from everything except for being lonely. Humph, My mouth forms into a sad smile. Then one by one the tears fall again but along with the rain. I stopped at a corner store and paid the cashier after getting some gatorade. I put on my helmet and started to drive again. To where? To where everything started, my hometown Drip Red Town.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 1 Week Later ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

It took me a week to get back to the ruined village of Drip Red. To tell you the truth it wasn't called Drip Red for nothing. It was called Drip Red because this is where were wolves had violent ends. Bloody. Fights broke out everywhere. It was until I got caught up in a fray. I had killed The Alpha's mate and the Beta's son.

I looked at my old Hometown where I was born, where I learned to fight, where my friends and family died in front of me. I couldn't do anything except kill the two people that laughed at their bloody bodies. Lucas the son of the Beta and accompanying him the Alpha's mate Charlotte. I stopped my bike near the outskirts and took of my helmet. I gracefully swung myself over the motorbike. I walked a few miles and found the first building or what was of the first building. It was burnt to a crisp. I saw dried blood on the ground. I touched it with two fingers. Dried about a few days old.