Not Mine VI

Thanks for sticking with me this far. I know I have terrible grammar. :) It means a lot to me. Thanks again. 

Chapter 6

I blinked my eyes open. One eye remained dark and black, but the other one was fuzzy as i strained to see where I was. 

Finally awoke. I've been healing you for 3 days, I think. I'm weak at the moment, i'll have to stop soon, I haven't eaten in awhile.

Yeah, okay. Thanks.

"She's finally awake, Alpha."  A girl in white said. I groaned and someone rushed over. "You okay?"

"No, I just got bitten by my friend. I think. Obviously I'm not okay. But thanks for your concern." I stated, groaning again. Then realizing how rude I was. "I'm sorry I shouldn't of had said that, Alpha."

"No worries." I felt a quick kiss on my forehead. I looked up, to see Jack staring at me. Worry written all over his face. My heart hurt. "Why did you kiss me?" My head felt a little dizzy and my right eye cleared up. "Why can't I see with my left eye? Am I Blind?"

A bellow of laughter came out of his mouth. "No, thankfully, your not blind. You just have a bandage over it. When I hit your friend, His teeth skidded across your face and hit your eye." He smiled at me, "I'm glad your okay though. I thought I was to late."

"Wait you saved me back there? Why would you do that?" I said, shock clearly written over my face.

"Because your my mate. And I should've realized how beautiful you looked, instead of going along with my friends." His eyes looked so sorrowful, without meaning to I touched his face, and a shock exploded through my hand and my hand pulled back on its own.

My hand tingled with the touch of his face. My felt my face turned red. I hope I wasn't fallin gfor him, I knew I can't be with him. I felt like crying inside, I wanted my mate, but my past won't allow me to be with him.  I turned my head away from him "I'm sorry, but I can't." was all that came out. I bit down on my lip, as my hair covered my face. He looked at me then left through the door.

Then I started to cry. Why? Why do I cry so much these past weeks?  Tears flew down my face. Then I heard "Is she in there?' a males voice.

"Yes, she is." I heard a female say. Then I heard her heels walk down the hallway. The door opened and there stood Mark.  There was bags under his eyes, and a bandage across his neck. "hey," he whispered. He shut the door. " My throat kinda hurts." I laughed, but more tears spilled out of me.

Then I started bawling, he looked awkward then came over and let me cry into his shirt. "Shh, why are you crying?"

"I can never be with him, can I? I can never atone for my past, Can I? I can't do a single thing without screwing everything else up." I looked up at him, my eyes glistened with tears.His eyes were sad, his eyes were always sad. And I did that. I make everyone have sadness. It like I have this curse or something.

"Oh you just figured it out! "My wolf said, she started to yip in laughter,

"What the heck, i thought you were tired." I told her.

"I am. But  you just figured it out. That you have a curse put on you. Well your family line." She said, her voice sounding tired. 

"I have a curse in my family line?"

"Yea, duh. I just said that. You guys were all destined to have like a lot of tragedy in your lives. Like your mother nearly died like 5 times, trying to save you. Your dad, well he was killed right in front of your mother. Your mother even saw your brother killed before she died. It was sad really. I can't believe you don't remember that. oh well."

I looked at Mark. "My wolf said I was destined for tragedy. Is that true?"

"How would I know, the actions that we take today will affect the future. And you pretty much already went overboard with that." He looked at me as I rubbed the tears off my face. I pulled away from him. "Thanks, sorry about your shirt though" I said, giving him a small grin. 

He smiled back. Like how in the world do we stand to be next to each other? Even smile, or talk to each other? 

" I'm sorry," those two words blurted out of me " For everything. I've hurt you so much, and i still don't understand how your just standing in front of me, not even trying to kill me."

" Don't forget, I did just try to kill you, like three days ago." He said, awkwardly. "And, I'm sorry about that. When i heard he was your mate. Most of me just wanted to kill him, just to see you suffer the way I did. My wolf the most. It hurt us a lot, especially because my mate was going to have a kid. She was 3 months in, and then you killed her." 

"Oh god, Oh god, Oh god," I kept mumbling and mumbling. I couldn't look at him. I started crying. I killed his wife and a cub. "oh God." Tears rolled down my face, and inside me this sadness grew, bursting the boxes in my heart open. I started crying even harder. I couldn't bear it anymore.  I heard Mark, choke in a sob, then shuffled out of the room. It made me cry, I couldn't breathe, because I was crying to hard. I got up off my bed, slowly as hiccuped in my tears. I tried to choke my tears down. But i couldn't. They wouldn't stop. I made it to the window. I was about 10 stories high, in the hospital.  I opened the window and i fell.

~ I wanted to end it all. ~

~ I wanted to end my curse~

~ I wanted to stop the grief that ran over me ~

I awoke in the dark room. I could barely see my own hand. I looked around, there was nothing. The I looked down, there in my chest was a light shining. I touched my chest and everything went dark. "What do you wish the most? " I heard a voice. "What do you wish the most?" The voice kept repeating and repeating the same line over and over. " I wish that many things. I wish mark still had his mate and his cub. I wish I never had this curse. I wish I wasn't born into this world in the first place." I yelled. The voices stopped and everything turned dead silent again.

"Were are you? Who are you? Where am I?" I yelled. My voice was hoarse.

"You are in the abyss of despair. A place where people come and get lost, to never return to thier home planet, a place where wishes come but never happens. Its the abyss of despair. A lonely sad place." Then the voice went silent.

No matter how much I screamed, or how much i called out no one would answer me.

I was alone. At least alone i cant harm anyone. Could I?

________________________________________________________________________

Hey thanks for reading I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I hope it s long enough too. I kinda make the story up as i go along, so please forgive me if it gets confusing. If you have any questions just comment. And if you like please go ahead and vote. :) Thanks for reading, Ill try and update soon.