Not Mine IX

A pain shot through my head and my body and I fell to the ground screaming in agony along with the howling of the wolf.

My eyes were shut as I was forced to my knees and automatically my hands had covered my ears, pressing my head as to relieve the pain.

Unbearable pain. I felt light leak out of my heart as I stopped screaming, fighting.

I opened my eyes and followed the path of the light with my eyes and it led to my wolf.

No no no. It cant happen not now
It shouldn't be possible. My head was pierced in pain and my body was picked up and it floated to the wolf.

The light that streamed from me started to unlock the chains as the invisible barrier was diminishing.

I could not fight the unknown force it was too strong by now. Its not unknown I just wouldn't accept it.

And now it doesn't want to accept me.

My other side. The side known as my monster.

My wolf fully free looked at me, and watched as I was clasped in the same chains. Another girl was there the same face, hair and body. Her eyes where red.

I growled as a smirk arose  on her face.

Curse you.

No you're the one cursed. I'm just your curse.

Why? Why now?

Because its time.

Why do I have a curse?

The smirk again before she said. Your great great great grandmother, blame her she was a wolf who stole demons blood and drank it after sleeping with a vampire.

Their curse was us. The half-vampire half-demon.

Will I ever get to be awake again. Can I ever escape this place again.

Oh you remember a bit now. You were lucky the last time as you were only knocked out for a few days but see your body now is in a coma.

So you can now take over my body, because I'm in a coma?

Yes. My sister.

Sister?

Allow me to call you that. Please.

Well what can I do in this position. I laughed half-halfheartedly. She only gave a small smile.

Well since I will be here for awhile, what will you do when you take over.

Well you can see as our minds are connected and we can also reach your wolf. She looked at the wolf and looked at me.

Did you know your wolf is an ancient?

Ancient?

Yeah an ancient. That's why it had to be tied up. To strong for a human to take in at first shift.

Well I never really shifted after the first time. Maybe once or twice but I was a small wolf.

Yea. Reduced power caused by the chains.

So if its an ancient why do I have it?

The god of the moon, or goddess, deemed you strong enough. I don't know why as you are her enemy when you have demon blood running in your veins.

She doesn't control demons?

No that's for Hades. You know ruler of hell and all that. Well anyways I got to go you know, destroy your life again.