Chapter 1

"What if you try this plan? It seems good for the company?" My secretary kept flipping the slideshow. I could already tell he's getting impatient.

It all looked like too much reading. I spun around in my chair. "Seems okay."

My secretary flinched. "Okay?? Okay?!?" His temper began to rise.

I held in my laughter. This secretary wasn't having it, just like the previous ones who've quit.

It was hilarious but my father didn't think so. He's now planning to get me a personal trainer but all businesseyyy. Is that a word? Ah who cares.

Anyways the personal trainer is supposed to get me to actually participate in this business and cooperate with my colleagues. I winced at the idea but my father, surprisingly, still saw potential in me.

I mean it's not like I hated this place, okay maybe I do, but I did want to strive in someway. I didn't want to be a full disappointment.

The secretary began packing everything up and getting ready to go home. I could tell that he won't last. I snickered to myself, they never do.

****

After grabbing food at a local restaurant, I headed home. It was a bad idea but my best friend seems busy or I'd go annoy him.

I fished for my keys and opened the door to the huge apartment my father stayed in.

I saw him laying on the couch eating, wait is that.. Junk food?!

My father hates junk food and thinks it will be the death of me. He even made a rule in the house that its not permissible at all.

Betrayal hit me as I saw him lazily grab a chip and munch it down. It must have been delicious.

I run over to where he was and look down at him. As soon as he meets my gaze he sits up and throws the chips behind him. He was shocked and adverted his eyes.

I leaned closer to him. "Father what was that?"

My father turned away. "I don't know what you're talking about."

"Oh really?!" I grabbed the bag of spicy  chips off the floor. Surprisingly nothing came out or my mother would have thrown a fit.

I put it in front of him. "Then what's this?!"

My father, acknowledging that he's been caught, sighs and pushes the bag away. "Oh please Zach. I can eat it. It's my rule anyways."

"That's not fair." I muttered and then put a handful of delicious chips in my mouth. "But you're forgiven."
*****

Being only twenty one and being crazy rich was actually not easy and tiring too. I really needed to stick to my morals and couldn't let money affect the way I dealt with people or feelings.

Speaking of people, you will find many are fake and so sheer when you have money. They come to me asking for favors and it's a hassle. And the women you ask? Ugh those are the ones that give me headaches. They chase me down but sadly it's about what's in my bank account. Therefore I've also cut out love and ruled it as rare for this type of life I'm in.

I sometimes got annoyed when everyone and my friends went out with their wives or whatever and I was stuck helping my mother cook rice. By the way, my rice is amazing. It's just plain white but I mean it's like the best.

Distracted by my thoughts, I didn't even here the barista asking for my name. After noticing her I got my coffee and headed back to being an uptight heir of a prestigious company.

Hooray.

***

So what do you guys think?!I know it's short but it's just trying out .