Chapter 11

I wanted to rip Zach into a million pieces. Of course I was angry! Who couldn't be?

"Amira. Please don't get mad." He said cautiously while backing away. We were back at the office and again me and Zach are arguing.

"I have the biggest headache!" I rubbed my temples and sighed. I backed away from him and sat slouched on the weird bean bag chairs Zach put in his office. They basically swallowed me up.

"I didn't know either!" He flung up his arms. "I wouldn't have done that on purpose." He said convincingly.

"Fine. Whatever but I hope you're prepared for the meeting you have with the tech department. They have been having some issues regarding the websites and forums of the company."

Zach perks up and holds a regular folder up. "Already prepared!" He smiled widely.

I rolled my eyes. He acted like a kid. I didn't know what the girls around here fawned about. Sure he was handsome but honestly his brain belonged to a two year old.

"Thinking about me again?' Zach smirked.

I knew how to play this game well. "Yes, actually." I winked at him and got up. I collected all my folders off his desk and walked out the door.

"Hey! You can't do that to me. It does something to my heart." He yelled.

I turned around. "What? This?" I wink again and he quickly clenches his chest.

I shook my head disapprovingly. "You're so dramatic." I laugh lightly.

"Whatever." He whips his head to another direction and zooms past me. I try to one up him and race to the meeting room but the heels wouldn't let me.

"Zach stop being immature." I say lowly.

"You are." He said quickly. We crammed into elevator door even though there was enough room for a hippo in it. I nudge him and he nudeges me back. We keep going at it until we start chasing each other around the elevator. I start laughing because he slipped and fell.

"Fool." I scoff while looking down at him.

"Oh please." He then quickly lunges at my feet. I scream and cling on the handle the elevator provides.

We kept laughing and we had no idea but the elevator had opened up and we were fooling around in front of Zach's father and his high staff. I blush deeply when i notice they were looking at us. I clear my throat and swiftly make it out of the elevator but not before greeting them of course.

Zach was about to follow me but his dad held his arm. "You're coming with me."

"Welp." Zach's eyes pleaded for help but I knew I could do nothing. I mouth 'sorry' and quickly got away. I didn't want to linger around in case Zach's father, the head of the company, decided that I was not what my resume claimed.

I was responsible Mr. CEO but your son is my distraction.

*********

Since Zach was still held up in the meeting and with his father probibly getting disciplined, I was chilling at the cafeteria in floor 2. I loved this area the most in this company building. The food here was really great and most of all free!

I grabbed a turkey sandwich and lemonade with me to sit in one of the tables set up here. Everything was so sleek, professional, and clean. No wonder this company is striving.

After I took the first bite, I closed my eyes in pleasure because the food was that great. I actually wished I would eat all my meals here but I think I would grow to hate it.