Chapter 20

What's up guys! Thank you so much for reading! It means a lot when you guys express your thoughts and vote!

Remember to tell me what you think at the end.

Adios!

*****
ZACH POV:

I started cussing profusely under my breath as I left my dads office. I've said every bad word I knew. I glared at everyone that passed by as I made my way to the out the building. I needed to breath. My fathers words really affected me.

"Well is there someone else you that you want to marry?!" My father yelled.

I thought about Amira. She was someone constantly on my mind but I couldn't admit that to my father. He'd immediately fire her and could possibly blame her despite her actually doing her job and me being the one to always distract her.

"No." I sighed.

My assistant followed closely. So close that after I spun around to say something, we slammed into each other. My anger shot through the roof. I grabbed him by the collar and walked him a few feet away from where I was heading.

"Stay here." I wagged my finger. "Don't follow me despite what my dad says."

My nervous assistant nodded quickly looking away.

Before he could do anymore I quickly dashed and pressed the nearby elevator door to open. I got in and closed the door before he ran after me with panic.

I chuckled smugly before the door finally shut.
*****

As soon as I stepped outside the New York sunshine hit my face softly. It wasn't anything compared to Cali sun but it did the job.

I took a deep breath and watched the people run around and do their business.

But suddenly out of the corner of my eye I catch a familiar glimpse. I turn to look and see two people coming out of a taxi. It was Amira and a brown haired tall man.

I scratched my head. Why was she with him?

Right before he got back into the taxi, Amira jumped in for a hug in his arms.

All of a sudden a unpleasant feeling washes over me and fire starts to ignite in my chest. I bit the inner side of my cheek as I watched them carefully.

How badly I wanted to walk over there and drag him across New York City and send him back to where he came from.

Also the fact that Amira accepted it wholly made me want to rip his throat out.

I felt slightly betrayed and hurt, I'll admit. Amira wouldn't touch me like that. She's too careful around me despite we had kissed twice. She always made me feel like I was nothing to her.

Maybe I was?

I felt a sudden rush of unhappiness and a crushing feeling washed over me and my shoulders slouched. Could it be she really doesn't want me at all?

I narrowed my eyes at them as the guy waved goodbye and headed into the Taxi.

A spark of annoyance built up inside of me as I saw Amira smiling happily at the taxi leaving. Jealousy couldn't describe how I felt exactly. I needed a more intense word. Did she think I wouldn't see this?