Chapter 9

aww look at bored Zach. ^^^

****
"Hey Amira. That's a like a weird name." Zach stated as he finished stacking the papers for his meeting with CC. This was a company looking to partner with them in order to boost up their startup company.

"It means princess." I said dully.

His eyes widened. "Ooo. That's cool."

I rolled my eyes. "What does yours mean?"

"Sexy as hell." He stated confidently.

I choked and tried to hide my laughter but it wouldn't die down. "Sure."

Zach cocked his head. "Oh you don't believe me?" He then snapped his fingers to another employee. The employee turned around. "Doesn't my name mean sexy as hell?" Zach boasted.

The employee looked confused but nodded hesitantly. "Ye- yes?"

Zach turned in my direction. "See?"

I crossed my arms. "You pay him to say that. What did you expect for him to say to his boss? No?"

Zach just shooed my away and sassily walked into the conference room. It was empty at first but then it quickly filled up and the guests really enjoyed the speech he gave. He looked so professional and I was so happy, my heart grew fond of him presenting like a mature man. 

I was even more surprised that he sealed the deal with the other startup company and they had a really good conversation. He high fived me on his way out and did a spin. "Aren't I wonderful?" He smirked.

"I'll give it to you this time. Good Job." I gave him a thumbs up and a shiny proud smile.

His father came out even more excited than both me and Zach and i thought it was adorable. Zach's father came out so proud and was unusually friendly to the staff. "Yeah that's my son!" He said with a laugh. 

"I'm hungry." Zach complained. 

"What do you want to eat?" I asked when I realized I too was starving. I didn't notice since I have been running around all day. 

"Great. I know of a place near here." He said and I nodded and decided to get to the nearby restaurant. 

******

"You know Amira?" He said while looking at me and letting his elbows rest on the table. 

"What?" 

"I really hate you for making me feel this icky professional feeling."

I faked laughed and then looked him dead on. "Get used to it since you'll be running the company. "

He vigorously scratched his head. "Ugh I don't want to. You know how boring this is? I'd rather run away to Paris."

I wiggled my eyebrows. "Paris? How romantic. Who's there?" I teased.

"Cheese and bread. My two favorite things." He stated with a teasing smile. When he did that, I couldn't help but think this man is so handsome! But so childish. 

"Good luck with that then." I rolled my eyes.

"Don't worry Ill take you with me." He winked. 

"You wish." 

His face fell. "You're no fun. Fine Ill take my old grandpa. He'd be better and more fun to take than you."

I laughed. "Even better."

****

After that long day it was finally the weekend. And I was so happy that i was far away from the headache that Zach was. I got to wake up late and cook lunch without a worry that I'll be called from that nuisance that Zach was. I blocked him on the weekends because he just way too much. 

I had so much time to clean, watch t.v, and catch up on the news. Life was great. I also wore just a huge black t-shirt with thigh high socks and a black matching chocker. Who said you can't look good for yourself while still being lazy? That's right. No one. Even though my  hair was mess I didn't care.

After all that lunch was served and I quickly ran to get the scented candle on. The scent was ocean inspired and it made me feel like I was on a vacation. I was so happy to finally  sit down and eat. I was about to open my mouth to put in the warm food in my watery mouth but annoyingly the doorbell rang and startled me. 

I glared at the door and put the spoon down. I walked up to the door and angrily opened it. "What?" I snapped.

"Did you make lunch!" 

"Zach!!?" My jaw fell to the floor. then my astonishment turned into anger. "What are you doing here."

He nervously smiled. "Im hungry."

"oh yeah I forgot there are no restaurants in New York City!" 

He narrowed his eyes. "You're seriously going to deny this handsome man?" He pointed to himself. 

"If by HANDSOME you mean annoying then yeah." I argued. Was this guy serious?!

"Hey, it will be fun. Plus I won't eat too much." He pointed out with his bright wide smile. 

I narrowed my eyes at him. "No." I then closed the door but he put his foot in between. And gasped so loud I thought I broke his foot. 

"Ow ow ow ow ow." He cried aloud and jumped up an down. 

I was so afraid that  I hurt him that I panicked. "Are you okay?"

"No." He bit his lip an gave me a painful expression. 

"Okay here come in." I opened the door wide and all of a sudden he was very well in good shape. He dropped the act and walked into my apartment like he would normally. ON HIS FOOT.

He was such a con artist. I rubbed my temples. of course! Of course he would. 

"Your food looks so good." His eyes widened and lit up with excitement. "Can I have some?"

"Well you're al-"

"Thanks!" He quickly sat down and began to stuff his mouth and I realized that if I didn't get to the table quick enough, the food would be gone. 

****

What do you guys think?

If you want more then vote and let me know in the comments and if not I will discontinue this book!!

Im sorry about the delay of this book but now i PROMISE TO update more. 

Thank you for reading!!

(also isn't park bo gum as zach so awesome? btw u can imagine him as whatever you like its just me and my preferences <3)