Chapter 2

Hello guys! I know I'm late but this book needs a lot of thinking hahah. Well anyways enjoy and just a heads up this books updates will be slow so I apologize. Otherwise leave me suggestions or comments on how good the book is so far! It will help.

Also just wanted to show you guys a peek of Zach. You can imagine him as anything but I liked to show you guys how I see him/his eyes in this book
***

After a few more weeks of boring work, I began to feel tired. At first it was fun to see how annoyed all the secretaries got of me but now it was tiring.

All of them quit which enraged my dad. He couldn't believe people would just quit but I proved it possible.

Muwahhahaha

I walked into our home and as usual my dad walks down his stairs to yell at me. I half listen because it's always the same thing.

Why can't he just understand that I don't want to work at his company!

"That's it! I'm getting you a professional who will make you work harder!!"

Wait what? He was now going to get someone to help me? Doesn't he know how stubborn I was. I'd ruin their happiness.

I smiled at the thought.

******

"Zach!" A worker at the company ran over to me waving his arms frantically.

I stopped. "What? And calm down."

He breathed. "Your ... Father. He's angry and brought someone over!" He stuttered out.

"Listen bimbo. My father can bring whoever he wants. I don't think they are a match for me." I said cool but to be honest I was shit scared! Who in the world could my dad probably bring. When he was furious he'd go to extreme measures.

"Whatever but he's called you to his office to meet the new assistant." He said nervously and speed walked away.

I straightened my posture and began moving towards my dads office. I have to act cool or my dad will smell fear.

*****

AMIRAS POV:

I was very professional, seriously I was pretty good at my job but in reality? I was a mess.

Literally.

I looked around my apartment as everything was not in its rightful place. I had been extremely busy with my other job that I hadn't noticed the horrible mess piling up.

"Ugh!" I plunged down on a huge pile of clothing that needed to be washed. Wait, I probably shouldn't do that.

I was extremely good at what I do and I get paid really good money so money wasn't a problem with me.

Even some of the rich guys try to court me but I'm like honey no I know you think I'd accept you by the weight in your pocket. But it Ain't happening.

Sadly I thought I was going to rest this few months but some other fancy CEO called me telling me he needs help with his son.

Couldn't the just get counseling? Gosh these rich people.

Apparently his son needs to become professional and doesn't take his job serously. I'm guessing he's one of those rich playboys. Ugh how much I despise them.

They run around parting and with women while the money just piles up. They were all handsome, trust me but I don't like a man who throws his money just because he has it on those stupid things.

I really didn't want to take the job but again I needed my money to be able to keep up with the lifestyle I was living. I mean it wasn't all luxury but I really lien where I am right now.

Being independent and having your own money as a women feels extremely good and over powering.

So that's why I said yes and tomorrow is the new client that I'd be working for.

Hooray.

****