Chapter 6

"Zach!" I screamed into the phone. This man was horribly late for the interview he had to do. He was supposed to come an hour before and now the CEO of Harold's Co was waiting rather impatiently.

"Ow my ear." He said full of attitude through the phone.

"Where are you?" I gritted.

"Home." He said in a relaxed tone.

My anger shot through the roof. "How are you so relaxed! You knew you had this important interview!" I raised my voice higher than normal and people started to turn heads. I looked like a crazy lady who was yelling at her phone.

I wouldn't have been so worried except for the fact his father was actually really happy with Zach's progress and now he's screwing it up, it's making me look pretty bad.

There was only one solution to this problem.

****

I took a taxi and Finally arrived at Zach's house. He was seriously still living with his parents. Huh. I straightened up and went in there with one goal. To drag him out.

I gently knocked the door and a little old lady opened it. "Yes dear?"

"Oh I'm here to see Mr. Zach? Is he in?" I looked over he shoulder and saw a peek of a beautifully designed house.

"Yes, he's here but who are you?" She smiled kindly.

"I'm his secretary I just came to get a couple of things really quickly." I sighed. I was becoming impatient.

She nodded and stepped aside. I ran in and decided to go up the stairs and lemme tell you that is not easy. I cursed him after every step.

There were many doors but I picked the one blaring out music. I can only guess who that is. Hmm lets see. I thought sarcastically.

I started knocking on the door. First gently then harder.

"I'm coming!" I heard Zach sing. The music was cut off and then I heard the door opening.

His calm expression became a horrified one. "Oh god no." He then tried to close the door but I pushed against it.

"Zach!" I yelled and he stopped trying to close the door. He opened it with narrowed eyes.

"How do you know where I live?"

I rolled my eyes. "I have my ways." Plus I'm his personal secretary.

He walked out in a fitted classy suit and his hair brushed back. He looked really good today and put together. "You dressed very well for a tardy business man."

"It's what I do." He smirked and I became annoyed. It wasn't funny. I knew he's driving me crazy because he wants me to quit.

"Okay let's go." I breathed.

We finally reached the car and he didn't want to get in.

"What's wrong now." I gritted.

"I think I forgot something." He tapped his chin.