chanel!

𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖓𝖊𝖑!

* * *

ISABELLE NIGHTLY was a lot of things to the residents of Beacon Hills. Whether that be a simple cashier at one of the clothes stores in the town, a polite girl who helps the older residents with their shopping, the model student who helps tutor those falling behind in science class, or the blonde popular girl that allegedly has no real talent.

The blonde teen has her own struggles on top of being the picture perfect girl everyone sees her as. With her parents constantly at each other's throats, she seemed to be running thin. Her brother, Daniel, had already left a few years back leaving her to deal with the aftermath of their parents' rocky relationship. This wasn't helped by the loss of communication the siblings then shared, although not by lack of trying on the blondes behalf.

With her best friend, Lydia Martin, at her side she was sure being a sophomore at Beacon Hills was going to be another boring year filled with lacrosse games and boy drama. Things start to get interesting when the pair take new girl Allison Argent under their wing.

But with a string of murders occurring in the town and no apparent link, living next door to the Sheriff and his son has too be a safe place to be, right?

*   *   *
𝖈𝖆𝖘𝖙!

nicola peltz asisabelle nightly

nicola peltz as
isabelle nightly

dylan o'brien asstiles stilinski

dylan o'brien as
stiles stilinski