chapter fifteen!

𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖓𝖊𝖑, 𝖋𝖎𝖋𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

*    *    *

*    *    *

(  𝖈𝖔-𝖈𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖆𝖎𝖓  )

The eventful happenings of Derek and Stiles figuring out who the Alpha is (Derek's no longer comatose uncle, Peter Hale. Wow this town had more drama and shock factor than a soap opera) had gone unknown by his beta, Scott McCall as he played in the lacrosse match that was also on that night and Stiles Stilinski was unable to participate due to the other situation that called for his attention. So that left Scott out of the loop and concerned for his best friend that hadn't shown up at the game that he was finally allowed to play in.

"Stiles. Stiles! Has anyone seen Stiles? Stiles! Has anyone seen Stiles?" Scott called out to people in search of the human. He had no such luck, and it became even worse when he bumped into certain brunette who he was on awkward terms with, but loved nonetheless.

"Uh, you were-pretty awesome out there," complimented Allison Argent, the item of Scott's affections, but also the ex-girlfriend as well.

"Thanks. You too. I mean-that's not what I meant," stammered Scott.

"No, no, I-did some pretty awesome cheering. You can thank me," a cheeky but nervous smile made its way onto the Argents face and Scott looked at her, shocked.

"You did?"

"Totally. I went from, 'go, team, go', to 'defence, defence', without a-a breath. I brought my A game," she commented. Scott was just about to reply when she got replaced by another team member.

"State, state, state, state-" he chanted.

"Oh, isn't that just heartbreaking? Gosh, I bet it causes a lot of sleepless nights. You know what, though, McCall? I actually sympathize, which is why I'm gonna make this mutually beneficial. You give me what I want-and, uh, I'll help you get her back," Jackson compromised.

"What?" a very confused werewolf asked, confused on why suddenly Jackson Whittemore would offer to do him a favour. Sure, he was getting something in return, but normally he would just demand the thing he wanted.

"Well, three days makes it just in time for the winter formal. Uh, think about you taking her instead of me. And also think about all the things you'd have to do to get her out of some tight little dress by the end of the night. See how this could work out for everybody? Three days, McCall. Have fun," spoke the Whittemore boy.

* * *

Jackson was walking down the pavement toward his precious car when a yell rang out behind him that was fast approaching. "Hey!" He spun around to be met with the face of Isabelle Nightly.