chapter two!

𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖓𝖊𝖑, 𝖙𝖜𝖔

* * *

*   *   *

* * *

( 𝖜𝖔𝖑𝖋 𝖒𝖔𝖔𝖓 )

Allison Argent, hmm?

As she was taking a seat on the other side of Stiles, Elle studied her hard, finding if she was good enough to bother becoming friends with. Checking out her jacket, she decided she definitely was. Her facial features were beautiful, and she walked so gracefully. She was stunning.

The rest of the lesson went by smoothly, but exceedingly slow. Walking out of the classroom, she met up with Lydia at their lockers and she told her all about the new girl and how Lydia would love her and that she would be a great new friend to them. So the strawberry-blonde decided she was worth the time to hunt out, and the two set off for the Argent girl.

Elle pointed her out to Lydia down the hallway from the new girl and the two made their way closer. Lydia gasped seeing the jacket Allison was wearing and stopped in front of her when she turned around, stealing her attention.

"That jacket is absolutely killer. Where'd you get it?" Lydia questioned.

Feeling slightly put on the spot, Allison took a while but then nodded, "My mom was a buyer for a boutique back in San Francisco,"

"And you, are our new best friend," Elle grinned. A hand rested in her shoulder and she looked behind her, "Hey, J."

"Hey Ell-Bell," Jackson greets, giving her a side hug and a kiss on top of the head before starting to kiss his girlfriend.

She just looks at Allison, who looks a bit awkward, and gave her a reassuring smile. "Happens all the time. At least I won't be third-wheeling anymore."

Breaking away, Lydia smiles up at Jackson before looking back at her friends, one old and one new. "So, this weekend, there's a party," she informs them.

"A party?"

Wrapping an arm around Lydia's waist and one around Elle's shoulder, Jackson  checked Allison over, also wondering if she was worth friendship. "Yeah. Friday night, you should come,"

"Uh, I can't. It's family night this Friday. Thanks for asking," Allison excused. Isabelle smirked at the newbie. There was no way they actually had family night.

"You sure? Everyone's going after the scrimmage,"

"You mean, like football?"