chapter twenty!

𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖓𝖊𝖑, 𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞

* * *

*    *    *

* * *

( 𝖈𝖔𝖉𝖊 𝖇𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖐𝖊𝖗 )

Scott had finally rescued Derek from Kate Argent as he struggled to drag the older werewolf away. "Hey. Hold on. Hold on. Hold on. Something doesn't feel right," Derek spoke to Scott and slowed down when they escaped the Argents-mainly Kate.

"What do you mean?" Scott asked him, also stopping his movements.

"I don't know. It's-it's kind of like it's-"

"No, don't say 'too easy'. People say 'too easy' and bad things happen. What, do you think finding you was easy? Getting away from Allison's dad? None of this has been easy," Scott yelled at the Hale, pissed off at how wrong all of this has become all over one night.

"Fine. You're right," Derek sighed, not wanting anything else bad happen.

"Thank you," Scott groaned and carried on up a hill.

Derek was suddenly on the floor crying out in pain when he got shot with an arrow from Allison, one hundred meters away. Scott turned around and spotted her, dragging Derek further away from them with the latter still groaning.

"Now the leg," Kate told Allison, and she did as she was told, shooting Derek in the thigh with another arrow. "Flash bolt," she passed over and Allison shot the tree next to Scott's head.

"Scott, your eyes!" Derek yelled but it was far too late and Scott was blinded with how bright it was.

"Now," Kate yelled and the two ran towards the injured werewolves.

"Get up! Let's go!" Derek shouted at Scott trying to grab and drag him away from the hunters.

"Natural talent," Kate approved of Allison's work when they caught up with them

"Scott, go!" Derek shouted again.

"Allison, I can explain," promised Scott when he was on the floor with Allison in front of him with her bow.

"Stop lying. For once stop lying," she begged him.

"I was gonna tell you the truth at the formal. I was gonna tell you everything. Because everything that I said, everything that I did-" Scott started, desperate for her to understand. He didn't care if she killed him, he just didn't want her to hate him.

"Was to protect me," Allison finished.

"Yes,"

Allison paused slightly, deciding what to do next before she ran through everything she now knows and the sight of her best friends in the hospital because of his kind and simply crushed him with the words, "I don't believe you."