chapter eight!

𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖓𝖊𝖑, 𝖊𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙

* * *

*   *   *

* * *

(  𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖙𝖊𝖑𝖑 )

It was the day after the incident at the movies and Marie had to call in for Isabelle's work to say she couldn't be in after school. Thankfully, they had heard about the attack and was understanding about the situation.

Around late morning, there was a knock on Elle's bedroom door. "Honey, Stiles from next door is here to see you," Marie Nightly said as she stood in the doorway of her daughters bedroom with Stiles Stilinski, who was sweating profusely.

"What the hell is a 'Stiles'?" Elle groaned, intoxicated from the meds she had been taking.

"She took a little something to ease her nerves. You can go in," Marie assured Stiles as she noticed he looked rather nervous around her daughter.

"Thanks," he nodded as she walked away, he glanced at Elle before looking back at the door. He did this a few more times when he noticed what Elle was wearing.

A long top that barely covered her ass. It had her surname on the back in capitals and the number 12 underneath. The print was faded and peeling in certain places, obviously from the amount of use it must have suffered. It must have been her brother's.

He gulped very visible as he slowly walked towards her ringing his hands in nerves, trying to force his eyes away from her legs as it was not respectable and he refused to be one of those guys that only wanted her for her body. She deserved so much more than that.

"What are you doing here?" she asked, basically purring the question out which helped Stiles in no way at all.

"I was just making sure you were okay," he said, moving closer to her struggling to not let his eyes wonder to her more exposed parts again.

"Why?" she asked patting the bed to invite him to sit down, making swirling patterns on the sheets with her finger. Stiles' attention went to this straight away and it just so happened to be near where one of the places on her body he didn't want to look was.

"Because I was worried about you today. How are you feeling?" He asked her sitting down with a slight gap between them still. She placed a hand on his shoulder, moving it up and down a bit before dragging it slowly down his arm onto his hand.

"I feel-Fantastic," Elle drawled as she sat up and pushed her chest out unknowing and got closer to Stiles, her face extremely close to his.