chapter seventeen!

𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖓𝖊𝖑, 𝖘𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

*    *    *

*    *    *

(  𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖒𝖆𝖑𝖎𝖙𝖞  )

Allison was overwhelmed.

With the secret her family were hunters. With the secret her family were killers. With the secret her family didn't hunt normal animals. With the the secret werewolves exist.

With the secret her family hunt werewolves.

She was so overwhelmed, it seems, that that is the reason why she was speeding and had gotten caught by no other than the Sheriff of Beacon Hills and her friends father, Sheriff Stilinski. The Sheriff flashed his lights and Allison cursed to herself and slowly pulled over. The Sheriff  climbed out of his car ready to give a ticket to the driver when he saw who it was.

"Allison? You all right?" Sheriff Stilinski questioned when he saw her state; crying.

"Yeah. Sorry I was going so fast, I-I didn't realize I-I-" Allison sobbed as the Sheriff stared at her.

"Oh, no. Uh-Okay, all right, uh-Listen, you weren't going that fast. Just, uh-75 in a 25 in a-construction zone," he tried hopelessly to reassure her.

"Oh, God-uh, I'm not crying get out of the ticket. I just, um-I don't want you to think I'm like this-" she didn't want the first impression on her friends dad to be her trying any trick in the book to get away with a speeding ticket.

"No, it's okay, perfectly okay. It's, uh-"

"No, please. Write me a ticket. I need you to write me a ticket, okay?" Allison spoke with a sudden forcefulness that made the Sheriff question if she was okay, especially with her request of wanting a ticket.

"Okay. I don't see how that's gonna really make you feel a lot better-"

"It's so humiliating. I swear I'm not like this," she said, crying more.

"I understand," he spoke with such a kindness towards her that made her feel even worse.

"This isn't me. This is-this is-This is not me! This is not me," she cried before realising she was only making a fool out of herself more and pulled herself together, "I'm okay."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah. I'm okay. I'm okay," she nodded.

"Do I still have to write you a ticket?"

* * *

"Call it again," demanded Scott as the top half of his body was covered by his bed when he was under there searching for his missing phone, that he was clueless to its whereabouts and that it was actually with Derek Hale as a clever plan to help find him.