chapter fourteen!

𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖓𝖊𝖑, 𝖋𝖔𝖚𝖗𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

* * *

*   *   *

* * *

(  𝖜𝖔𝖑𝖋𝖘𝖇𝖆𝖓𝖊  )

It was a couple weeks after the full moon and Scott had gone back to normal. He couldn't have apologised to Stiles enough for his actions. Stiles had eventually forgiven him and they now stride down the hallway at school.

"Look, do you have a plan for Allison yet?" Stiles asked.

"She's in my next class," Scott informed his best friend.

"Get the necklace," Stiles said abruptly.

"Right. Get the necklace," he repeated walking into the class room and making a bee-line for the seat next to or behind Allison. His plan was blocked by Lydia and Elle who slammed their books down onto his preferred desk blocking his chances momentarily to get Allison's family necklace.

"Try another row, sweetheart," a sarcastic smile was sent his way by Elle. He sighed and made his way to a seat diagonal from the Argent.

"Okay, class, let's settle down. Let's get our books out," the teacher called, walking into the classroom.

"Allison," whispered Scott capturing her attention.

She turned around and whispered back to him, not in the mood to talk, "Hey. Class is beginning."

"I know. I'll shut up. I just, um-I have some stuff on my phone that I wanted to send you. I thought you might like it," he tried. Elle and Lydia gave each other looks knowing that this can't end well.

"Okay,"

"All right, I'd like to return to our discussion from yesterday with a more in-depth analysis of Iago and the way in which he preyed upon Othello's jealousies. We seem to have some here today."

Scott sent photos to Allison of him and her when they were dating. She saw them and began to tear up. She ran out of the room with her bag to go the the bathroom. Elle and Lydia glared at him and he made his way out of the class as well.

"Allison," he called when they were in the deserted hall.

"Why did you send me those? Are you trying to make me feel even worse for breaking up with you?" Allison asked, tears beginning to fall.

"No. I thought you would like them. I-I thought they would remind you of us."

"Are you trying to hurt me-Get back at me?"

"No." Scott said definitely. He would never want to do that.

"Please don't talk to me. Okay? I need more time to get to just friends. Okay? Please," she begged before walking away from him again. He felt just as crushed as he did when she first broke up with him.