Chapter 6

I walk in the woods with my bare feet crunching the leaves below me being only sound I hear. I shiver and notice I only have my shorts and tank top on with a navy blue robe hanging of my shoulders. I'm breathing heavily while I try to calm down my racing heart. I can feel someone's eyes on me and I quicken my pace. I hear a loud howl and I shiver in fear at how close it sounds. It came from behind me. I slowly turn around and instantly regret it when I see a large black wolf with gold eyes.

He just looks and me and gives me what I think is a wolf smirk that looks familiar. He slowly walks up to me until his large frame right in front of me. He stares down at me before ducking his head low to level his eyes with mine. He sniffs deeply then exhales, his breath fanning my face and I feel my heart quicken in anticipation.

His tongue pokes out, licks my cheek and I stand there shocked. I didn't expect him to do that. I slowly move my hand to the top of his head and slide it across his silky onyx coat. He gives a satisfied grunt and ducks his head beneath my arm and rubs his heavy body along mine, indicating for me to continue. I giggle and keep rubbing his fur. When he faces me again I grab his giant wolf head and kiss his snout. When I pull back he grunts and licks my cheek and buries his nose in the crook of my neck. He starts sniffing me as I continue to pet him. He's sniffing all over my body, and stops when he gets to my lower region. He deeply sniffs and growls lowly causing me to jump back from him at his sudden aggressive mood.

He looks up at me and whimpers, pulling his ear back. Me being the softy I am, I instantly forgive him and walk up and wrap my arms around his large head. I then hear bones cracking beneath me and fur is replaced with bare skin and strong arms wrap around my waist pulling me closer. We let go and I gasp when I see him.

"Lucas?"

---

I wake up with a gasp, softness and warmth surrounding me. Feeling a weight on me, I look to see an arm resting on my stomach. Following the tan skin, my eyes widen to see a sleeping Lucas next to me. He's so close I can see small faint freckles that spread across his face. His hair is in a wild state and his soft snores is the only thing I hear. I bring my hand up to trace his handsome features, making him stir before tightening his arm around me, bringing us closer. His face was buried in the crook of my neck. I felt his warm breath as he sighed in my shoulder.

"Five more minutes, baby," He murmurs. I stare wide eyed for a moment but then just close my eyes. We lay there for not 5...10..20 minutes before I realized I needed to go to the bathroom. I reach up and poke his cheek making him open up his droopy eyes to meet mine.

"Hmmm?" He does with sleepy raised eyebrows.

"I need to pee." I whisper softly to him. He grunts and releases me from his hold while mumbling 'make it quick.' I get up as he lays his arm over his head. I walk into the bathroom and gasp when I see myself in the mirror. My curly hair is everywhere and my eyes have bags under them. I blush when I realize I still have a tank top and shorts on. I quickly pee and wash my hands. I did my best to gather my hair in a bun, then I brush my teeth with a new toothbrush I found. I walk out and see Lucas in the same position with his arm covering his eyes. I walk over to the bed and he instantly pull me flush against him and sniffs my neck. Chest to chest, pelvis to pelvis. I laid my hands on his chest as he positioned us to where my body laid on his.

"Did you like your dream?" His husky voice said in my ear as his fingers danced on the expose skin on my back. I look at him, shocked.

"Was that really you Lucas?" I ask him in disbelief.

"Alphas are able to send messages as dreams to their mates. My wolf want to give you one and you seemed to enjoy it well. He and I are sorry if we scared you." I just sit there in shock.

"He's beautiful," I blurt out truthfully, making my cheeks puff in a blush. He chuckles and mumbles thanks. "Can I be a werewolf?" I ask and his body tenses. He looks up to see if I'm serious.

"You want to become a werewolf?" I nod. He cracks an amazing smile. "Of course you can." But his smile fades a bit. "But I'm not going to lie and say transforming isn't going to hurt like a bitch." He says truthfully. "And we have to complete the mating process for you to be able to." He says. I raise and eyebrow and he sighs. "The mating process consists of three steps. First, acceptance- we kind of already did that. Second is the bite. I will bite you, claiming you as my own." He brushed his fingers along the crook of my neck. "Lastly we mate... which tie us together in all the ways possible....we have sex." It all clicked and my mouth dropped open in shock, my face getting very warm at the thought of us...We have to have the nasty.

"All that is the mating thing?" I ask. He chuckles at my expression and nods.

"I'm not going to rush you Jaz, you are 18 while I'm 19, " He rubs my arm and my brows furrow at a remembrance. I slap him hard on his cheek, making him grunt and look at me with an incredulous look.

"Why the hell did you kidnap me?!" I shouted and he cringed at my yelling. He tried to smile but it turned into a grimace when he saw my furious expression. "Tell me, Lucas!"

"Eh-well," he said while scratching the back of his neck. "When werewolves find their mate, they usually have the choice of living with them.."

"..but I didn't get a choice.." I fume.

"..well I'm sorry, but you don't get a choice." He says sternly.

"WHY!?" I scream, but he flipped us over so he was looked down at me, his arms on either side of my head. He lowers his head so he's hovering over me with his glowing eyes.

"Because your mine." He says in animalistic growl.

"Ok, I get it I'm your mate but you can control me, Lucas." I whisper seriously, but the look in his twinkling eyes are playful as they look down at me as his hand caresses the side of my face with a smirk. He gazes down at me intensely as I look up at him with my gaze slightly wavering.

"Oh, really." His large hands find themselves gripping my thick thighs and moving them so they are resting above his own. His hands leave hot trails along my legs, then rest at my dipping waist. My bottom lip slides between my teeth I almost shiver at his touch. Was it this bond that made me so responsive.. and so calm about my situation? Something inside me knew there was something about him that was comforting and worthy of my trust and it almost scared me.

I couldn't believe what he did next.