Chapter 10

I hysterically laugh and clutch my stomach while binding down. He really thought I was about to have a kid at 18..Well he thought wrong. I finally calm down and wipe a lone tear off my eye.

"Comedy gold." I smile up at him pat his shoulder. "Not in a few years Uncle Chris." I reply and walk past him and slip my arms around Lucas' waist and lay my head in the crook of his shoulder. He automatically wraps his arm around me and rubs my arm.

"I like her.." Uncle Chris mumbles and he points at me looking at Lucas proudly. I smile and shrug.

"Well, since you've met my sons' mates may you please explain how we're going to make sure they're safe?" David asks with his lips thin and face serious.

"Oh, well I was wondering they can come live in Spain with me.." I gasp and smile. I never been out of the States before.."but then I remember that the Nightchildren are most frequent in Europe." I then pout and cross my arms over my chest. Lucas sees this and stifles a laugh. Then his eyes seem to glaze over and he growls and holds me tighter.

"Jazmine, why don't you, me, and Nadiah go to the beach for a swim." Sarah asks bluntly, making Nadiah and I furrow our brows in confusion. I shrug and I start to walk up the stairs when I feel Lucas' hand on my back. I look back at him and his expression is guarded. I gulp nervously and open my door and walk to the closet to change into a pair of cotton shorts and a blue tank top, with my bikini underneath.

I walk back out the closet to see Lucas' head in his hands while he sits on the edge of bed. I walk over to him and stand in from of him. He looks up at me and wraps his arms around my waist burries his head in my stomach.

"What's wrong?" I ask softly sliding his brown hair between my fingers. He growls lowly and starts purring.

"I just love you so much." He muffles into my stomach. I feel my lips stretch into a grin.

"I love you too Lucas." He looks up at me and smiles. He gets up so I now have to look up at him. He plants a kiss on my lips, then another one. And another one. I giggle and push his chest alittle and I hear a low whine come from him. I giggle again and kiss his lips one more time.

"Come on yall, let's go!" Sarah yells from downstairs. I start walking when an odd idea pops in my head. I turn around and smile sweetly at Lucas. I pout my lips and widen my eyes with my hands clasped together.

"Can I get a piggy-back ride?" I ask. He chuckles and nods. He kneels down alittle and I try wrapping my legs around his waist behind him. When I'm at his upper thighs, I squeak when I feel shocks shoot up under my knees. Lucas scoops me up off the ground and I hold on to his shoulders. With wolf speed, we were downstairs faster than you could say well, Werewolf.

When we're in the kitchen, Sarah and Lucas's eyes glaze over for about two seconds before she smiles at me and we head out. I ended up riding on Sarah's back, since her wolf was larger than Nadia's.

I draw a heart in the sand while sitting on the ground. I put "J + L" inside, worrying about Lucas. After we arrived, Sarah and Nadia did a cannon ball in the water. I am wondering why I had to go with Sarah and Nadiah while the boys talked to Uncle Christian. Don't get me wrong, sitting on the beach is cool and all...but is it crazy that I miss Lucas and it's only been about an hour?

***

Lucas

I watch my beautiful, tempting mate walk away with my sister and sister in-law. I mind-linked Sarah through the family link to make sure she looks after Jazmine. Leo, my wolf was alittle edgy about them going alone, and so am I. But Uncle Chris told Sarah to go to the beach through the link.