Chapter 17

Pain.

That's all I feel when I wake up at around noon the next day after Lucas turned me. Bones were breaking, rearranging, and forming everywhere in my body. At the same time, I feel my senses sharpen.. I smelt everything, my eyes focused on different things, and my ears picked up the most quiet places. My nails elongate and my spine cracks harshly, making my silent screams turn to toe curling ones.

"Ahhh!" I screech awake and clutch the sheets of the bed and Lucas, having the ability to sense my pain and anticipated it before, already had the Pack Doctor and everyone else here--Liam, Nadia, Sarah, Jake, Dytto, and Daisy, along with others--looking at me with worried expressions. They are at a safe distance because Lucas' wolf took over and the protectiveness and possession is seen in his yellow eyes and heard through his warning growls toward anyone who goes near me besides the doctor.

But I shouldn't be worried about that, what I should be worried about is the amount of pain I'm enduring right now. I can hear a faint howl in the back of my mind that's slowly getting louder as time keeps ticking.

"We need to get her outside," I hear the doctor/healer say as she looks at me warily through her glasses, "she's about to shift."

"Move." Lucas says after scooping my body up in bridal style, me then curling into my mates chest automatically. In a flash, we are outside in an opening and I'm laid on the cool ground.

"Lucas," a foreign whimper leaves my lips and I feel the bond between us become stronger as he looks at me with pained and sorrowful brown eyes.

"Don't worry Jaz," he coos as he moves some hair from my sweaty face, "the transformations almost done. Just let your wolf take over, I can sense her calling out. Just let her in." His words sink in and obligingly I slowly let the wolf in the back take control, letting out a foreign primal howl. I shut my eyes tightly and I feel a few more bones crack and I hunch over. My body morphs and I feel my claws dig into the ground, feeling the earth beneath me. I feel my clothes rip as my body transforms and fur sprouts out as I feel the wind flow through it.

Then the cracking stops when I'm on all fours. My head is down and my eyes are shut tightly, taking in my new form.

Hello a voice says in my head and I open my eyes. Oh my gosh, hello??

Who's that? I ask and I hear the soft voice chuckle in surprise.

I'm your wolf she says and I squeal through our bond.

What's your name?

I don't have one, should we make one?

Sure, I always wanted the name MaKayla.

Perfect she says and we are interrupted by a sexy voice.

Jazmine? Are you okay? I hear Lucas' voice in my head and I mentally smile as my tail wags in happiness.

Yes Lucas. I mind-link him with a giggle. I can feel his relief through our strong mate bond as I look at him. I now notice the small sparks of gold in his brown eyes and the barley visible freckles across his face. My vision blurs everything out and I focus only on the beautiful guy in front of me and I couldn't imagine my life without him it. A loud whimper escapes my lips at the thought of losing him as I pad over to him. I notice the slight tinge on his neck as I walk closer to him. I feel my heart swell at the side smile he gives me as I near him. I look down at my paws to see they contrasting with the green grass, being pure white ones with black claws. I look back up to focus on my handsome mate. I yelp and his face almost splits at the gorgeous smile he gives me, showing his wonderful dimples.

Lucas I sigh through the link and his eyes get lighter when I press my wolf nose on his human one. Shift, now.

"You didn't have to tell me twice." He says out loud and backs away before shifting into his large midnight black wolf with yellow eyes.

You know your eyes are blue, right? he says as he approaches me, my insides twisting in nervousness as he nears.

T-They are? I ask as he is now in front of me, a lot bigger and more ripped than me. He looks down at me as I look up at his intense eyes. He looks truly intimidating in wolf form and I can't help but whine in pride for having him as a mate.

Yes, they are. He lowers his wolf head so we are at eye level. Your so beautiful He whimpers and I look down, forgetting that wolves don't blush.

'YOUR BEAUTIFUL TOO!' I squeal through our link and lick his nose before dashing off, running around the pack house. Feeling the wind on my face and then feel my tail being nipped. I look back and see Lucas chasing me. 'Lucas King? Did you just bite my tail?' I ask him.

'Hey,' he says as we stop and he looks at me with a  tilted head. 'It's mine, ain't it?'

'Fair point.' Then a reddish mixed wolf come into view.

'Hey chica.' Daisy's voice says through the link. I squeal in my head to her and the red-brown wolf yelps with its tail wagging.

'Smooth Jazz, looking good.' Dytto says and I yelp.

'More like sexy.' I hear Lucas and he brushes his fur with mine, making warm sparks run through my body. I jump with a yelp.

'Lucas! You shocked me!' Him and my friends chuckle at me and I look at them dumfounded.

'Its the mate bond, babe.' Daisy says then Dytto adds, 'It gets you horny as fuck at first.' she chuckles and Lucas released a wolf snort.

'Let's run!' I say and in a flash, I'm running past them and into the woods. I feel Lucas follow me and I look back to see his black wolf following me with wide yellow eyes.

'Jazmine watch o-' I feel myself trip over a tree branch and I fall on my side, releasing a whimper. I roll over to lay on my stomach as Lucas runs in front of me with a low growl. 'You got to be careful, baby.' He says as his nose nuzzles into my fur and I just giggle through the link. 'Are you okay?'

'Lucas, stop being a worry wort, I'm fine.' I stand up and wiggle myself off and look up at him before dipping my head under his neck to rub my fur with his with a whine. 'See?'

'Just be careful next time, okay?' His voice is soft but worried and I feel myself melt under him as he nuzzles my neck.

'Okay.' I then lick by his ear, causing him to tense and growl lowly. 'What?'

'Don't do that again, unless you want me to take you -right here, right now- in wolf form. You will be howling all night, Jazmine. You will definitely get pregnant and you will instead have a litter of my pups. So, again I say, don't do that ever again.' His voice is low and husky and I can't help the shiver that runs down my spine at the sensual picture that Kayla give me.

'I wouldn't mind that.' I hear her say in my head and I scold her by saying, 'May I remind you that I am still 18 and too young?'

'That didn't stop you when you had the sEx!' she shoots back with a chuckle and that shut me up, miss sassy.

'Lets go back to the pack house.' Lucas says, as he looks down at me. I nod my head and he starts running, with me following him.