Chapter 14

(A/N: Now, it's gone get a lil heated... hope you enjoy!)

After walking up the stairs with him squeezing my thighs often, we get to our room as he throws me on the bed with glowing golden eyes. He smirks and crawls between my legs to kiss my lips passionately. I bring my arms around his neck and run my fingers through his thick brown locks as his fingers dig into the flesh of my thick thighs. He pulls me closer to his body and I feel his erection poke my inner thigh.

I put my hand on his chest, causing him to stop and lick his swollen lips as he look down at me hungrily.

"I'm not ready yet." I whisper as I look down avoiding his eyes. After a few long seconds, I feel him sigh.

"Look at me." He says as I obey to see him having sincere eyes. He rests his weight in his elbow as he uses his other hand to cup my face. "I'm not going to force you, okay?" He says. I nod then he kisses my lips slow and softly. "Can we snuggle?" He asks and I again nod.

He gets from between my legs as I turn to my side, facing away from him. It's not long when I feel his arms wrap around my waist and his head in the crook of my neck. He plants a small kiss every few minutes and then he whispers in my ear, "I love you."

I turnover and look to see him smiling at me. I smile back and kiss his lips. "I love you, too." I say as I lay my head on his chest.

---

Lucas POV

My heart warms when Jazmine says she loves me. Ever since I've seen her that first day I realized she was my mate, my like for her turned to love, and grew. Unlike me, my wolf, Leo, has and always will love her.

After a few minutes of snuggling, she ends up falling asleep as I hear a knock on the door. She mumbles as she snuggles into me more with a slight pout on her face. I let out a low growl when the knock on the door continues. I look back down at my mate and move her so she's laying on some pillows instead of my chest. I open the door with gold eyes staring back at the Alpha of the pack, Greyson.

He gives me a stern look and I ease up on the eyes as I calm my wolf down. He then smiles at me and says, "Lucas King, I need to discus with you and your brothers and sister about the Lord Vincent and his mate." I give him a nod.

"I'll be their in a second." I give him a small smile and he nods then walks away. I close the door and walk to my beautiful mate sleeping blissfully with a small smile on her lips. I lean down and whisper, "I'll be back, sweetheart." I kiss her forehead and when I hear her sigh in content, I smile at her reaction. She's probably the only person who could make me truly happy.

I exit my room and after walking through a few halls I enter Greyson's fire lit office. The only reason I don't say 'Alpha Grey' like everyone else is because I have Alpha blood, so if my dad owned a pack, he would be considered an Alpha. My sister and bothers are there talking with him, worry sketched on their illuminated faces. Sarah turns around and gives me a weak smile and my anxiety increases.

"What is it?" I ask, trying to contain my anger but when no one answers me I let out a loud growl saying, "WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!?"

"It's Lord Vincent and his wife." Liam says as I walk and sit by Jake. "He has sent a message saying to hand over Jazmine and Nadia to them, mostly because they want revenge on our parents. But they haven't seen Jazmine yet, but vampires that keep watch say that she looks like their presumed to be dead daughter, Selena." He explains and by the time he's done his eyes are light green instead of his dark green, indicating his wolf is taking over.