Chapter 16

*******Picture of Daisy******

All day Dytto - who I found out was a year older than me at 19 - were pranking unmated males in the lower region of the house. We would spray that crazy string on them while they were flirting with unmated she-wolves, bang and holler at them when they would fall asleep somewhere around the house, and other stupid things.

"Ha! That's 4 to 0!" My new friend, Daisy says as she dances around, her curly, ginger hair bouncing on her shoulders. She was the girl an unmated male was "flirting" with. We saved her from her boredom with our silly string spray- or what ever the stuff is called.

Her, Dytto, and I are in the packs basement, which is sort of a lounge/arcade for the teens who have nothing to do. Right now, Daisy and I are playing air hockey to compete the smug champion, Dytto, who's watching us with a smirk on her lips.

"Come on, Smooth Jazz, Ginger Bread is beating you." Dytto says and I chuckle at the nicknames she gave us.

"I got it," I assure her with an arrogant smirk, "just wait."

She's about to protest when I slam on the puck and it scores right passed Daisy. Her mouth drops to the floor before playfully glaring at me. "Oh it's totally on, Jazmine."

I ended up beating her but losing to Dytto. After moving to the area where there's a small theater and watching the movies Holes, The Little Mermaid, and Finding Nemo for about 4 hours, we headed back up the stairs to see a few pack members eating in the kitchen.

"Beta Dytto." The pack members bow their heads slightly and continue thier normal tasks; making sandwiches, texting on phone, and eating chicken. I want some chicken, grilled chicken. Chopped in salad. And a fork.

I guess I'm hungry...

As I think this, my stomach growls at the picture of a grilled chicken salad pops into my head. I find myself walking over to the fridge and pulling out some romain lettuce, and a frozen chicken.

After an hour of grilling chicken and then mixing it with the leaves and adding some dressing, I pour some sweet tea in a glass and walk into the dining room to see Daisy and Dytto eating on some grilled chicken legs they begged me to make for them.

Dytto wipes some barbecue sauce from her mouth with the back of her hand before smiling at me with food in her teeth, causing me to chuckle- such a pretty sight. "This is great, Jazz." She says as I see Daisy looking closely at her as her hand edges closer to Dytto's third un-eaten chicken wing.

"Don't even think about touching my chicken," Dytto snaps her eyes to a wide eyed Daisy. "Unless you want to die." She looks at her with her cold gaze before my laugh breaks the tension.

"You. Looked. Like. You. We're. Going to. Kill the poor. Girl." I say through laughs and soon they join in. Then a guy with black hair and blue eyes walks in and smiles at Dytto.

"Drake!" She squeals as she runs up to her mate and wraps her arms around his neck before they shared a kiss. I look at Daisy and I jerk my head towards the kitchen. We both get up and leave the heated make-out scene before us.

Then my mind goes to Lucas.

Just then, he walks in the living room with his brown hair sticking to his forehead, which is drenched in sweat. He doesn't have a shirt on and I admire his toned abdomen for a moment. In a flash, he's in front of me and his masculine scent surrounds me. I smile up at him and he cups my cheek to bring my face closer to his so we just brush our lips together, making the mark on my neck heat up a bit. But it felt good, really good.... too good. The small peck turned heated and I wrap my arms around my mate's neck as he pulls me up, wrapping my legs around his waist, not breaking our kiss. We walk up to out room and-

"Jazmine!" A voice interrupts my day dream and I squeak a bit. I looks at Daisy and she has her eyes wide and I look around to see us watching TV in the living room, I must've zoned off when we were watching Pretty Little Liars. "Geez, that was weird. I just zoned out, didn't I?"

"Uh, yeah." She looks at me like I'm crazy then giggles, "You were freaking moaning, Jaz." She smirks and then waves me away. "Go find your man, he's probably more horny than you right now." She smiles as I feel my cheeks heat up before I quickly get up and run around the house, looking for my werewolf.

"LUCAS!" I whine when I finally get to my room, after looking for him after about 30 minutes. "You can't just leave a mate when she needs you." I grumble as I cross my arms over my chest with a small pout.

I then feel arms wrap around my waist and a lips meet my neck. "Lucas!" I squeal as I turn around and I'm met with his chocolate eyes. I pinch my arm to see if this is real then pinch his cheek, he's real alright. He chuckles and pulls me towards him so I'm straddling him. He plants a kiss on my collar bone and looks up at me with a smirk.

"Missed me?" he asks arrogantly and I raised an eyebrow. "Oh don't act like I didn't see that little day dream of yours, you couldn't stop thinking about me touching you.." His voice gets deeper and huskier as he speaks and his hands travel down my waist, my hips, my thighs and he scoops under them so he can pull me closer, my chest close to his face. He wraps an arm around my waist while the other cups the side of my face and looks into my eyes. "Don't worry, ever since this morning I couldn't stop thinking about you either. Especially your lips..." his thumb brushes across my bottom lip and my mark heats up.

"W-What's going on with my mark.." I say as it gets warmer and warmer. "It's hot." I say and then he kisses it, easing the burning, causing me to moan. He then glides his tongue across it and it feels so much better.

"Don't worry, once your a werewolf you won't have this..." he says as he looks into my eyes with amusement. "You'll just be in heat."

"I don't even want to know what that is." I say and then I press my lips on his. He groans and grabs the back of my neck so he deepens the kiss. "I want to be turned now," I say between kisses and I feel him nibble on my bottom lip before looking into my eyes. I smile at him and he just sighs then looks down. "Wait, what's wrong?" I ask and for a few seconds he doesn't speak before looking at me with passion, love and mostly lust in his now yellow eyes.

"You don't know how long I've been waiting for you to say that."

***********