Chapter 25

I really didn't expect this book to get more that 200k+ reads, so I'm going to do my best to finish it. Thank you so much! And Im sorry for my absence Im in college and super busy and I left wattpad for a while and came back to see my books were receiving hella views and comments. I had to go back and reread to figure out the plot I was going for years ago, but I have it all figured out and I'm sure I will finish it soon. Hope you enjoy this chapter and I appreciate all the support!

—————-
Quick summary of what's happened so far:
Jazmine has mated with Lucas and has been marked so they are bonded for life. Jazmine has werewolf and vampire blood inside her making her a hybrid. She has met her family and coven that she used to live in and her uncle is in her father's place as coven leader while he is in a coma. Currently, it is mating season in the spring, which means everyone (werewolves and other supernaturals) is in heat!

(Warning: Quick start with smut, you can skip to this if you'd like and begin after the barrier.)

——— (Smut Begins)———

My toes curl as ecstasy fills my being when Lucas continues to deliver fast, erratic strokes into my tight walls. His teeth are sunk deep into my neck in a growl as my nails grip the flesh of his muscled shoulders. The water from the shower beats down on our heated bodies as he sandwiches me against the wall and his hard, slippery wet body. His thick shaft pumps into my shivering walls a few more times before he grunts with his hot seed pouring into my womb. I moan loudly as my body shakes at the sensation it brings, another climax hitting me hard.

We are left breathing hard and staring deeply into each other's glowing eyes in content as his warm golden liquid drips along my inner thigh. He caresses my stomach with his large hand as he notices his work smugly before he captures my lips in his already swollen ones.

——(Smut Ends)——

"Can we please get out the shower now," I ask breathlessly as I feel the water wash off the stickiness on my body. He chuckled and kissed my forehead.

"I guess so," Lucas mutters before he washes my curvy body with a lathered cloth teasingly and I do the same with his. When we are finished the water is cut off and we step out the shower together. "Look at us," he chuckles and I look at the mirror, gasping at my appearance.

My brown skin was glowing an my light brown eyes were twinkling as I looked at myself in the mirror. My hair over these last few months has grown exponentially and is now wild and stretches down the middle of my back.

After our session just now, I noticed the fresh mark on my neck along with some other sweet love bites that littered my body. I know I left some marks on Lucas as well from our sweet, heated love making for the past few days. I smile at myself in the mirror at how content I look and meet Lucas' gaze. His sun kissed skin glistens in the mirror and his tender brown eyes looked at me as he runs his hand along my naked body. His fingers danced against my breasts, down to my waist before his hand laid flat above my belly button. I watched with furrow brows as a small smile graces his lips.

My brow quirks at him in the mirror. "What are you thinking about Mr. Lucian King?" His eyes meet mine as his smile widens, kissing my temple as his hand falls to my hip.

"Nothing, Mrs. Lucian King." My nose scrunches in confusion, despite how nice it sounds.

"We aren't married, though," I chuckle and he shrugs in a nonchalant manner.

"Before modern times, werewolves didn't marry to commemorate their bonding, because everyone just knew of it through their scent. Sometimes Alphas would have festivals to celebrate annual anniversaries of their mating ritual."