Chapter 15

(Dytto picture above)

Jazmine's POV

I lay there, naked in the sheets with Lucas as he looks into my eyes lovingly. He draws circles on my stomach and I give him a small smile. His gaze then flickers to the bite on the crook of my neck, the leans down and kisses it. I shiver as pleasure shoots all over my body but the place between my thighs is still aching from what we did.

"I'm sorry," he whispers and the pulls me by my waist and kisses my temple before nuzzling into my wild hair. "I love you so much."

I put a hand on his chest and he looks at me in the eyes, "I'm glad we did it, I just didn't know you weren't a virgin." I say and he looks away sheepishly and I giggle. "But I already know I'm going to be the only one from now on." I smile at him brightly and he smiles back.

He kisses me passionately and rubs my sides. "I'm just glad I was your first, too." He says with a side smile. "Just saying, you were amazing for a beginner." He winks at me and I feel my face heat up at his comment. He chuckles and pulls me to his chest. I then remember the threat from Vincent.

"What happens now?" I ask and he tightens his hold on me.

"Don't worry about it," he kisses my forehead. "I won't let anyone hurt you."

Valentino POV

A guard enters my office as I looked out the window, down at the coven that once thrived under my brother's rule.

I look with sorrow eyes at the picture of my two year old niece, Selena with her mother, her and my brother. Around 14 years ago, she was supposedly murdered by David and Juliet King. I already knew that she would be dangerous, due to the fact that she was half human and half vampire. In the picture, she was a splitting image of the lovely Jane, who just so happened to marry my brother, Vincent.

"Honey?" I hear my love's voice. I turn around and give her a weak smile. Her curly black hair is in a high bun and her thick dark lips stretch into a small smile. With the same sorrowful dark brown eyes, she walked towards me and laid her head on my shoulder.

I wrapped my arms around her slim waist as her soft body molds into mine. Yes, my brother is her mate, but she loved me before she ever even met him. I can tell she still loves me, just not as much as she loves him. Its only because of the stupid mate pull, nothing else.

"My love-"

"She would've been almost a grown woman now," she smiled sadly. She had something clutched to her chest, which happened to be the picture of the four of us, when I was content. I had my niece, and they had their daughter. She was bloodthirsty, but good nonetheless. We regulated how much she fed to teach her how to control her hunger. "She would've been beautiful."

She was such a sweet soul. Those bright hazel eyes and the bright smile lit up the entire coven. Thats when people had something to fight for, someone to fight for.

I kissed my love's forehead, "She would've looked just like you," she looked up at me and I'm mesmerized by those deep chocolate eyes. She smiles up at me sweetly, and I couldn't stop myself as I whispered, "Beautiful." Her eyes searched my face as I searched hers. I wanted to lean in and kiss her plump pink lips.

"Lord Valentino, Lady Jane." My son, Noah walks in with a knowing expression on his face. His eyes are red from not feeding for days and I frown at that. "I've seen Jazmine, and must I say, she looks a lot like you Aunt Jane." His ginger brows scrunch in thought and in a flash he is in front of Jane, who has the picture frame in  her hand. "May I?" He gestures to the frame and she gives it to him. He looks at the picture and then his orange eyes widen. "She is almost a splitting image...but how could she forget?"

"What are you saying, Noah," my love breaks from my embrace as a small spark of hope shows in her eyes. "But I thought you saw her get stabbed?"

"I did, which is why I'm unsure." He said with a pained look in his eyes. "I miss her." He says this as the light in Jane's eyes dim again. I wrap my arm around her, and kiss her temple. "Why don't you go rest, my love?" She looks up at me and nods weakly before kissing Noah and I on the cheek before leaving to her chambers.

"Father, I don't know if I'm sure but it could be Selena." He says and I feel a spark of hope in my chest.

"I don't want Jane to think that it's possible, she will have false hope without evidence." I say and rub the stubble on my jaw. "I gotta shave." I murmur before turning back to Noah. "Find out information about her parents." He nods and then smiles at me.

"I really hope its her..." he trails off and I put a hand on his shoulder. He used to be so close with his cousin and he regrets everyday over her death.

"Me too Noah." I smile. "Me too."

Jazmine's POV

I look out the window as the rain falls down, studying the little town that consists of the pack members of the Blue Moon Pack. Lucas has left after we spent the whole day yesterday in the room, enjoying each other. Today, I did little stuff like watch tv or even read a few books in the pack house library.

I brushed my fingertips on Lucas' mark on my neck, smiling. I still couldn't believe I finally completed the mating ritual with him. I was sore all day yesterday because of him; when he revealed his snake of a dick to me, I was surprised even only half could fit. After he entered me, he slowly lost control. By the time I told him the initial pain subsided from him stretching me out, he started thrusting harder and faster-

Just remembering it had me hot and bothered.

A knock on the door interrupted my thoughts. "Come in." I say and I turn around to be met with a blu eyed toffee girl with thick curly hair. She looked around my age and she smiled brightly at me, running a hand through her thick hair. Her lips stretch into a smile and I grin back at her.

"Hello, I'm Dytto." She closes the door behind her and I notice she has on a crop top and leggings with Air force 1s. "You must be Lucas King's mate." Then she takes a long whiff. "I can smell him on you." She smirks as she extends her hand that had hot pink nails on it.

"How?" I ask with a confused expression as I shake her hand. She just chuckles.

"When your mated, you have your mates scent mixed with yours." She says as she puts her hands on her hips. I slowly nod and then smile.

"Jazmine, but most call me Jaz."

"I'ma call you Jazz." She smiles and I shrug. Then, grabs my hand. "Wanna come with me to prank on the unmated males?" she asks and I nod.

"Are you mated?" I ask and she nods.

"To the beta." I scrunch my eyebrows and she rolls her eyes with a smile. "Second in command."

"Oh," I scoff. "I knew that."

"Sure." she chuckles as we head out the door.

----