18;

Dear, You.

So you finally returned to school, its been forever since you've been here and its a little weird seeing you in class again.

Everyone was pretty happy when you drove into the parking lot in your new car. You have dark circles under your eyes, but it didn't stop you from smiling at everyone.

I think thats nice, smile through your obvious pain.

Shit... that was a little insensitive.

I'm sorry, I don't know why I am being like this.

You are in pain. I could see you wince when you got a pat on the back from one of the lacrosse team members that were excited for your return.

Wow, I am so mean and I apologise for being such an ass.

I got panicked when I was standing in the washroom looking at myself in the mirror and then you rushed in, your face looking green.

It was lunch, but you already knew that.

And all of a sudden, you started coughing up blood on the middle of the bathroom floor. I made the first sound for the first time in a long time.

I screamed.

Blood makes me sick, so I had to turn into one of the stalls and got sick.

It was traumatic and I feel worse for you than myself.

I mean, you did cough up blood and paramedics were here before I knew it.

I hope you're okay.

From, Me.