49;

Dear, You.

So my mom came over.

I was super nervous about even having her in the house since my dad had no idea she was coming over.

I had deleted the voice message she left on the answering machine. It was only so he would be completely oblivious to what was going to be happening while he was off at work.

When she arrived, the first thing she took note in were the boxes. It really was no surprise to me.

She thought that dad and I were moving away but her mood worsened once I managed to explain what was actually happening. (Thanks to a trusty app on my phone that I could type in what I wanted to say and it repeated it.)

Mom had demanded to know why I thought I was moving away.

I told her straight up that I hate her and dad and my life here. Then I made sure to hand her all of her things that she still had needed to get. They were packed away in a large cardboard box.

I really didn't want the meeting to last long, so before it happened I packed everything up properly for her. She asked about the books and I didn't want her to know that I was keeping them for myself, so I told her dad had burned them all.

She needed proof that they were gone so I showed her the barren bookshelf.

Then she left.

I was able to breathe once she was out the door. I hated myself for agreeing to meet up with her. But it was nice cause I got to say my final goodbye with her without her even knowing it was the actual final one.

So I guess that's good.

From, Me.