38;

Dear, You.

Exams are soon.

I think that exams are one of the most terrifying things about being in highschool, you never get used to the horrible feeling of thinking you'll fail. And it doesn't even matter how many times you've actually written an exam.

I have started studying, basically as soon as Christmas Break ended, I pulled all my notes together. It was a moment of quick realization that if I want to graduate in June, I should pull myself together.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not someone that you find with fantastic grades or anything.

I'm pretty average. Mediocre at that.

But reality is kind of starting to catch up to me and it is so scary how everything is. You like to think that you have more time to at least try to be a teenager.

And I guess that's why its so scary, because no matter how much you want to hold onto your youth, its trying to run away from you. I want to think I have more time, but with so little time for exams, that leaves only 5 months afterwards until life is going to come and beat us all up with a book of logic and taxes and University and College.

Its making me panic.

I'm not sure what you have planned for yourself and your future. I at least hope that its all going to be okay for you.

I'm hoping to head out where Ash is right now and go to the same Uni he's going to. It would be nice to have a little bit of comfort around me.

Plus, I'll go there knowing someone and won't be forced to try and figure out how to communicate with people. Ash would introduce me to people and then let them know my situation.

I'd like to think that's what's going to happen.

From, Me.