⎼⎼⌞chapter two⌝⎼⎼

"I'm going to be there I promise you that, I would rather sleep with a great white shark than miss you guys performing Lollipop." I shouted as I made my way over to the door to head to the Dean's office.

"The show will still go on if you don't make it!" Greg shouted teasingly as I shut the door and began speed walking, catching up with the girls tight as they were making there way inside.

We all quietly filed into the building as we took out seats while we waited to be called in. Staci and I thumb wrestling as Chloe continued pacing up and down the hall.

"Chloe, chill out, it was a mistake, they're not gonna burn us for witchcraft." Beca told her looking a bit fed up.

"No, but the National acappella Association is in there talking to the Dean about us, and who knows what's gonna happen." Chloe said anxiously as she continued pacing.

"We won three championships, whatever happens in there, we're gonna be fine. Maybe it's time to think about other stuff." Beca said glancing over at me, before peeking at Chloe again to see her reaction.

"What other stuff?" Chloe asked pausing in place as if it was the most ridiculous question in the world.

"You know, school, jobs, life." Beca said timidly as Chloe quickly shook her head in disagreement.

"This group is my life." Chloe stated as she returned to pacing up and down.

"I've intentionally failed Russian lit. three times so I could be a Bella. This is the worst thing that's ever happened to us... ever." Chloe said sadly as she took a seat beside Beca and Flo, folding her arms as if she was about to start crying.

"You know, before coming to Barden, I had diarrhea for seven years.... But, yes, this is terrible." Flo says nodding her head as Amy turned towards me with wide eyes.

"The Dean is ready for you tramps." The secretary announced as she popped out from behind the door. My mouth dropped open in shock as we all slowly got up and filed inside the Dean's office. Is this our new norm?

"Oh brother." I mumbled to myself once I caught sight of Gail and John seated beside the Dean.

"Ladies, you have dragged the good name of Barden University into the gutter. And you've really upset these people who... who's names I've already forgotten." The Dean said as we stood there with our heads down silently, as I tried not to grin at the sly comment.

"Your little Southern Exposure in front of our Commander in Chief has irreparably damaged the entire institution of acappella." John said as we all glanced at each other.

"Blew it up." Gail continued, mimicking an explosion.

"Funding drying up. Sponsors are pulling out. Unfortunately, an example must be made." John said as Gail hummed along.

"It is the decision of this governing body that the Bella's are hereby suspended from competing at the collegiate level. The terms of your suspension are laid-out in this document. I'm sorry, but it's over." John said as we all gasped in shock, Chloe quickly grabbing the document out of Gail's hands to read it.

"Okay, can we be reasonable? Fat Amy apologized, this was an accident." Beca said already fed up with the whole situation at hand as we nodded.

"Was it?" Gail asked, tilting her head in a condescending way.

"You're taking us off of our victory tour? Who's gonna sing the National Anthem at the Puppy Bowl?" Chloe gaped, as she looked up from the document.

"You're being replaced by the European champions. A German group of total professionals." Gail said making as Chloe shook her head in disbelief.