⎼⎼⌞chapter six⌝⎼⎼

"Let's bounce, baby bubble." Donald said grabbing my hand, he was definitely over this party.

"Should we take Greg?" I asked as I watched Greg very drunkenly stumbling around the place.

"Well if we take Greg, we'll have to take Uni." Donald said gesturing towards Unicycle who was clearly just as equally shit faced.

"If you guys are heading out, I'll help you with the drunken escort." Hat said popping up behind us as we shrugged.

"Alright, you go grab Uni. Meet us at the front door." I told him as he nodded to go fetch him. Donald and I quickly got Greg to follow along with us, and we waited for Uni and Hat to join us at the door to head out.

"Let's get a move on!" Greg said grabbing our hands and trying to pull us out the door.

"We have to wait for Uni and Hat." I told him for the millionth time as he groaned.

"Finally!" Greg shouted, drunkenly stumbling over to the two.

"We've been waiting for an hour for you idiots." Greg said poking the two of them in tge chest angrily.

"It's only been two minutes Greg." I said as he spun around and scoffed.

"Who's side are you on?" He asked as I shook my head and lead him out the door. We walked for about ten minutes making sure one of us had at least one hand on Greg and Uni at all times as they stumbled around. Greg began shouting once he saw a volley ball randomly laying in a patch of grass.

"Greg, no. That's not ours." I told him, as he shrugged and picked it up anyways. He grinned as he chucked it right Hat's face who quickly caught it.

"Thanks for that, Greg." He said sarcastically as Greg laughed. Unicycle yanked the ball out of Hat's hands as he laughed.

"Catch." Uni shouted as he tossed it straight at Greg, who was too drunk to actually catch it quick enough. The ball smack straight into Greg's face, causing him to begin falling backwards. Donald and I quickly caught him.

"Holy shit." Greg groaned as he looked back up, allowing all of us too see Greg's nose pouring blood. We all grimaced at the sigh causing Greg to start patting down his face, allowing him to notice the blood on his hands.

"Holy shit!! Holy shit, I'm bleeding." Greg said freaking out as he stared at Unicycle in disbelief, who just laughed.

"See, Greg? This is why we don't pick up random volleyballs." I said patting his back as he abruptly turned to stare at me as if I was an idiot.

"What? No! Unicycle just gave me a bloody nose!" Greg shouted as Unicycle then started looking guilty.

"My bad, sorry. I'm sorry, man." Unicycle began apologizing as Greg stared at him as if he was out of his mind.

"Greg, he's about to start crying, just say you forgive him, argue about it later." I said sighing at the two.

"Fine, bring it in." Greg said gesturing for Uni to hug him. I eyed Greg warily knowing he was up to something. Unicycle then started freaking out.

"Ew, get off! This is my favorite shirt!" Unicycle yelled angrily as Greg started rubbing his bloody hands all over Uni's shirt.

"Okay, you two! C'mon!" I yelled as Hat and Donald managed to separate the two.

"I hate you." Uni mumbled angrily to Greg as we all continued walking, almost to the house.

"Shit." I mumbled as I watched a cop car come up beside us. "Be cool, be cool."

"Evening, everything all right?" The officer said as he rolled down his window to talk to us.

"Yes, officer. Just a late night walk." I said nodding as the officer turned to stare at Greg and Unicycle who were clearly very drunk.