⎼⎼⌞chapter nine⌝⎼⎼

I awoke to the sound of my alarm ringing, I yawned as I slowly sat up and rubbed my eyes. I made my way out of bed and sifting through the extra clothes I've left here for something decent to wear to work. Sighing, as I picked a set of clothes and made my way to the bathroom to take a shower.

"Where are you going?" Donald mumbled into his pillow as I placed the clothes on the bathroom counter.

"Getting ready for work." I told him as I turned on the shower while he hummed into his pillow.

"I've got this dreadful kind of feeling though, I really don't want to see Dax." I told him as I leaned against the counter waiting for the water to get warm.

"Just don't even acknowledge that guy, Cass. The fact he left you alone in a park at midnight tells me all I need to know about that douche." Donald comforted me as he sat up in bed, rubbing his eyes tiredly.

"I won't, I've lost all respect for him." I told him as I stepped into the shower, beginning to wash my hair.

"You won't be stuck there for much longer, like you said, it's just till Beca gets comfortable." I heard Donald say as I heard him making his way towards the bathroom.

"Cassie?" Donald asked and I hummed in response, pulling the curtain back a bit and poking my head out so I can see what he was doing in the bathroom.

"Did I embarrass myself last night?" He asked, as he sat on to the bathroom counter. I snickered as I shook my head and closed the curtain, going back to rinsing my hair.

"Cassieeee, I'm serious." Donald whined as I grinned while recalling the events of last night.

"Just a little."

"You're kidding, did I really?" He sounded mortified, while I chuckled.

"How bad?"

"Scale of one to ten?" I asked him as I grabbed a towel of the hook and dried myself off.

"Go for it." Donald said sighing in embarrassment.

"Just like a three, maybe even a two, nothing major babe." I said as he quickly sighed in relief.

"I'm going to get dressed then maybe eat some cereal." I told him as he nodded, making his way back into the room and beginning to dog through closet. I changed and brushed my hair before making my way downstairs.

"'Sup Greg." I said as I dig through the cupboards to put together a bowl of cereal.

"Hey Cass." He said as he ate a breakfast sandwich, before smirking once he saw Donald making his say down the stairs.

"Surprised to see you up." Greg teased Donald as he snickered.

"Oh, shut up." Donald mumbled as he grabbed out a cartoon of juice from the fridge.

"Woah, woah. What's with the hostility, man? The other night you were practically dying to tell me we needed to hang out more." Greg said smirking as he continued eating his sandwich smirking.

"What's he on about?" Donald asked quickly turning around to me, I shrugged completely clueless to what Greg was referring to.

"Last night you looked at me, you were like, 'hey Greg, listen man—'" Greg said mimicking Donald as pretended to drunkly sway side to side.