⎼⎼⌞chapter three⌝⎼⎼

Donald's POV

Uni, Greg, Hat, and I all sat around the couch with our drinks as the party continued to ensue around us. I sipped from my solo cup as I waited for Cassie and the rest of the Bella's to finally make their way over.

"Do you ever wonder what your future spouse is doing?" Greg asked deep in thought as he stared off, while I furrowed my eyebrows at the question.

"No, why? What is Cassie doing?" I asked leaning over to make sure I can hear him.

"What? No- never mind." He said as Bumper clumsily made his way over to us, flopping onto the couch.

"Serious question, Donald hear me out, ok? If your girlfriend turned into a mega charizard, what would you do?" He said as he pointed his cup towards me while raising his eyebrows. The guys let out a small gasp as if it was a brilliant question and nodded along.

"I'd be concerned, because first of all who turned them into a mega charizard." I said seriously as they all shrugged and nodded along.

"Because that requires like a strong bond between trainer and Pokemon." I continued as all of their mouths dropped at the realization.

"Ohhhh, fuck." Greg said shocked as he nodded along, completely shocked.

"So who is she talking to that she could become a mega charizard?" I finished as they all nodded along.

"The second is why is she a charizard?" Greg asked bursting out into laughter, as everyone joined in.

"Yeah, yeah, but the first is who have you been talking to?" I continued as they all continued snickering.

"Who's been 'training' you?" Greg continued carrying out the joke as we all snickered.

***

Cassie's POV

"I'll get it. I'll get it. Sit your flat butts down." Amy said waving us off as she made her way  down the stairs and over to the door.

"Sorry my boobs are all crazy, I was just jumping." I heard Amy say as she opened the door.

"Hi, I just came to audition for you guys." I overheard Emily say, I got up from my seat on the couch and began making my way over to the door.

"Sorry can't help you, we're not allowed to take anyone new." Amy said as she swung the door closed and walking away, Emily quickly catching it and pushing it open.

"No, no, wait! I'm a Junk!" She said standing at the front door but peeking her head in to see if anyone was beside the door, her eyes widening in relief as she saw me approaching and took a step in side.

"What you say about your junk?" Cynthia asked as she came up to stand beside me.

"Chloe!" I shouted up the stair as I led Emily over to the couch, plopping back down besides Amy. Staci taking a spot on the arm of the couch as she watched what was about to go down.

"What? What?" Chloe said as she made her way over.

"I figured you would be able to figure out a loophole, take it away Junk." I said as I motioned for Emily to introduce herself and explain the whole legacy logistics.