⎼⎼⌞chapter four⌝⎼⎼

I yawned as I sat up from the bed and untangled myself from Donald, Donald groaning as I did so.

"Come back." He mumbled as he stretched his arm in my direction before dramatically dropping it once he saw I wasn't.

"I've got to go get dressed, emergency Bella meeting today." I told him as he groaned, I made my way back over and gave him a kiss. I laughed as I watched him drag himself up and out of bed.

"You know you can go back to sleep, right?" I asked him as he shook his head, wrapping his arms around me.

"What kind of gentleman would I be if I didn't walk my girlfriend out?" He asked as he pressed a kiss to my forehead, I giggled as we made our way downstairs.

"Hey Cass." Greg greeted me, as I saw him munching down his breakfast.

"Where's my hello, I'm literally your best friend?" Donald scoffed as Greg smirked and shook his head.

"Oh gross, I can not look at you two today." I heard Unicycle say once he and Bumper entered the kitchen, Uni quickly turning around and bumping right into Hat.

"Why? What's up with you weirdo?" Hat said as he shoved Unicycle and made his way over the island. Greg smirked as he shook his head while looking at Unicycle.

"Ohhh, because last night Cassie was talking in her sleep, but the embarrassing part is we kept hearing her say, 'Ohhh, Donald!'." Bumper said innocently in an attempt to tease me as my mouth dropped in horror. I glanced at Donald who pursed his lips as he watched Bumper talk. I'm not sure what I expected though, they're both in the rooms beside Donald's and Bumper would have been staying in the guest room across from us. They all snickered for different reasons. Bumper laughed because he saw how red my face was, while Greg and Uni both laughed at how oblivious Bumper was.

"You're sure she was sleeping?" Donald asked smugly. Bumper shook his head confused, Donald patting Bumper's shoulder as he made his way past him to grab a bowl.

"Donald!" I gasped as I glared at him from acrosd the island, while he continued laughing.

"What? Hold on- Wait. What?" Bumper uttered out confused as he waited for Donald to answer him, before his jaw dropped once he finally understood.

"I've got to go." I said as I yanked the newspaper off the table and covered my face with it as I made my way to the door.

"Ew! What the hell, Donald!" I could hear behind me as all the guys continued laughing.

***

"Slow up. I'm not really awake yet." Beca said to Chloe who was speed walking into where the 'Das Sound Machine' was about to perform. I looked around as we entered the building, must have been a dealership's event or something.

"Last night was epic." Staci squealed to me as she looped our hands together.

"I know right, I've missed our parties all summer." I told her as she nodded along with me.

"Soo, someone didn't come back to the room last night." Staci said wiggling her eyebrows I gasped remembering what I wanted to tell her that's slipped my mind, I stopped as I grabbed her hand grinning.

"He asked if we could move in together after graduation!" I squealed, Staci's jaw dropped as she gasped.

"Stop it! No way!" She said excitedly grabbing both my hands.