Chapter 44: Preparations

"Really, surprisingly I am happy to be back!" I say and give Holly a big hug.

"Okay, well, Celine and Prince Ren are getting married in two days, so it is perfect that you have come back! Why have you come back?" Holly asks. I pull Holly out of the room and into a different room.

"Okay you have to promise you won't tell anyone about this but me and Roze are going to be getting married"I say quietly to Holly.

"WHAT???? How did I miss this? When did this happen?" Holly asks in surprise.

"Well it just sorta happened so we are going to have to wait until Ren and Celine get married and everything dies down as not to steal their thunder" I explain.

"Wow, I am shocked and excited that you will be sticking around! This is awesome because I am supposed to help Celine get ready today and now you have come so you get to help too!" Holly says.

"Good I wanted to see Celine before she got married!" I say excited.

We quickly get on with our breakfast and we go to Celine's room which of course has been upgraded and is now where the previous Queen used to reside. We go in and find Celine sitting at a desk writing something.

"Celine I have missed you" I say and run over to her. Celine looks up shocked to see me and stands up and comes to over to hug me. I am surprised because Celine isn't one to give hugs. I pull her from me and look into her eyes and all I see is trouble brewing.

"Celine are you okay? You don't look like yourself?" I say concerned.

"Oh Anise! I think I am over my head with this whole queen thing!" She says and sits down on the couch.

"Well I think of course you are going to feel stressed by this at first, but I think you are going to get the hang of it soon" I say trying to convince her.

"But what are you doing here Anise? Why did you come back?"

"Well actually I need to tell you something! I am actually going to be getting married too! And I am marrying Prince Roze! It is still a secret so please don't tell anyone yet" I say.

"Wow, well actually I have wondered if there was something with the two of you, but I never expected marriage! you bad girl keeping secrets!!" Celine says and smiles a bit.

"So if you need help then you can always depend on me and I will be close and nearby now" I explain.

"That actually makes me feel a lot better! I don't think I can do all these ceremonies alone!"

"Well we will both be nearby" Holly says and tries to reassure her.

"I feel a lot better, now help me memorize some of the important guests, and help me with choosing menu, decorations, and some of the many last minute things happening!" Celine says.

We spend the rest of the day helping Celine making decisions regarding the  coronation and wedding. I think it really helped Celine become more confident for the event, and it was the first time that I ever saw Celine seem so distressed."

I walk around the palace a bit in a daze, not even sure where I am trying to go, just trying to wrap my head around the fact that I will be living in this beautiful, extravagant place. I turn the corner and bump into something hard and fall on my backside.

"Ow" I say and look up and see a hand extended to me. I grab it and get pulled upwards. I look up and see Prince Ren standing in front of me.

"I am sorry, that is my mistake" I say gently.

"Well I see that you are back!" Ren says.

"Yes, thanks for allowing our relationship" I say and bow.

"Well I am happy for the two of you, I hope you realize that there is no ill will between me and the two of you" Ren says.

"Thank you! I feel very relieved that you have said this, that we can continue to be friends and I hope you realize that I admire and respect you very much and I think you will be an excellent King" I say.

"Well I am flattered but it will take some time for me to be friends with you as I am still working my feelings for you out of my system"

"I understand, and I hope you will treat Celine very well, I will try to keep my distance from you for now" I say and bow my head and start walking away.

As I walk back to my room, I see Roze standing outside my door facing away from me and I feel my spirits rise and a longing to be with him. I am even surprised how much I really missed him all day. At the farm I could be with him all the time and here is a bit different. I sneak up behind him and wrap my arms around his back.

"OOh Anise is that you" Roze asks and touches my arms around him.

"Who else would it be?" I say playfully.

"I was waiting for you? where were you?"

"I took a walk and was just thinking but I may have been wandering around really looking for you?" I say.

Roze pulls me away from him and pulls me to face him.

"Are you okay being back here? Is it too hard?" Roze says seriously his brows are all scrunched. I take my finger and press on his brow and it relaxes.

"I am fine, yes it is kinda hard, but I can endure it, if I can see you whenever I need to!" I say.

"Okay well once the craziness of Ren's wedding is over then we can be together all the time" Roze says and then laughs.

"Why are you laughing?"

"Well just thinking about all the things we can do once we are married." I hit his shoulder.

"Good night! I need to sleep so I can help with the wedding tomorrow" I say and yawn.

"Okay good night! and sleep tight" Roze says and then pulls me into a hug and kisses the top of my head and then lets me go and walks away.

The next two days went really fast as we helped Celine get her wedding ready, but today was finally the day of the wedding.