𝓂𝒶𝓇𝓀⦂ jerk to lover

REQUESTED BY: @CorinaSalim FIRST PUBLISHED: October 5, 2015

REQUESTED BY:
@CorinaSalim
FIRST PUBLISHED:
October 5, 2015

Y/N walked down the hallway of her school cautiously. Her life has been turned upside down ever since her best friend mark turned against her. They use to be the best friend but mark made the football team and became captain, then he started dating this other girl that made him turn against Y/N.

"Hey Y/N" she heard behind her, it was the en of the day and most people were gone.

She recognized the voice and choose to ignore it.

"Do you want to hang out?" He asked again.

"Mark, if this is a joke, just go" she said unlocking her locker.
"It's not, I swear" Mark said in a pleading tone.

"Y/N, are you seriously just going to ignore me" She didn't say anything while getting her stuff out of her locker.

"Just Leave me alone mark" she finally spoke up and turned around.

Truly enough, it was actually mark with a puzzled expression on his face.

"Please, I miss hanging out with you" He said.

"Mark, You have a girlfriend, that you obviously would turn against your best friend for" She said slinging her backpack on her shoulders and carrying some really heavy textbooks.

"Come on, it will be like old times" Mark said grabbing the textbook from her.

"Thanks" She said looking down, to be honest, she always had a crush on mark.

They walked to her house, talking and laughing just like they use to do. Y/N only lived with her older sister, because her parents died when she was about 12 years old, so two years old. Mark and Y/N walked into the house and Mark followed her to her living room.

"So..." Mark said looking around the room.

"It hasn't changed much since the last time I was here"

"Yeah..." She looked around the room and her eyes stopped at a picture of her parents, her and her sister. They were so happy and a they were very loving towards each other. Y/N and her sister have the tightest bond that sisters can have, their like Elsa and Anna from Frozen.

"Mark, I really have to study and don't you have football practice" Y/N asked.

"Yeah, but I just wanted to say that, I am so so so sorry for all the rude things I've done to you and the things i said and for betraying you and your trust" Mark said looking down. She was completely shocked.

"Really? Was this a dare?" She asked trying to look for a clue that it was a dare, You can tell mark's lying when he blinks rapidly.

"It wasn't, i treated you like shit and I should've been there for you when your parents got into in accident" Mark said.

"THEN WHY ARE YOU APOLOGIZING NOW?!" Y/N suddenly snapped.

"IS THIS JUST PITY? ARE YOU GOING TO TREAT ME LIKE COMPLETE TRASH TOMORROW AT SCHOOL?!!"

"No, Y/N just listen to me" Mark said looking into her eyes.

"WHY ARENT YOU HANGING OUT WITH YOUR GIRLFRIEND HUH?" She asked/yelled.

"BECAUSE, IM SO DAMN CRAZY ABOUT YOU AND I FREAKING LOVE YOU!" Mark shouted. Her face quickly changed from anger to confusion.

"You L-Love me?" She stuttered in her normal voice.

"You're making me go crazy" Mark said putting his head in his hands.

"H-How" she stuttered again.

"Whenever I'm with (M/G/N)
I think about you and how you use to do stuff, like one time, we were eating ice cream and i looked at the way she ate her ice cream, it was pretty normal, then I thought about how you ate your ice cream, starting from the sides and making a mountain and putting the spoon upside down in your mouth, it just made me realize, that you're special, you're different from every girl" Mark said grabbing her hand and intwining their fingers together.

"And I realized, I don't want just any girl in my life, i want you in my life" Mark said using his other hand to hold the other side of her cheek.

"I love you, Y/N L/N" Mark said.
She thought about what to say to mark, i mean he just confessed to her.

"Mark, I-I love y-you too" she finally said and Mark leaned and and gently put his lips on hers.
Y/N's eyes widen and she didn't know what to do, it was her first kiss but she kissed back anyways
"Mark..." She said as she pulled away, Mark replaced his lips onto her's.

"Football practice"

"Oh crap, yeah i totally forgot" Mark said standing up from the couch and grabbing his backpack. Y/N walked Mark to the door and stood out with him on the front porch. Mark pecked her in the lips.

"I'll see you tomorrow, babe" Mark said rubbing her arms.
Y/N held both of his cheeks and kissed him again.

"Bye" she said and let go of his face. Mark leaned back in to kiss her again.

"That was three kisses" Y/N giggled.

"The last one was for good luck, Bye Babe" and mark stepped off the porch and walked away.
Y/N was standing there and she was a blushing mess, she obviously couldn't wait for tomorrow.

•••••••••
I feel like this is long or is it just that i couldnt stop writing ;pp
    →izzy
Up next: Ten.