𝓉𝒶𝑒𝓎𝑜𝓃𝑔⦂ danger [ii]

[the outfit that taeyong gives her]

- - -

TAEYONG

I sat down in the living room trying to figure out where they could of taken Hani.

"Tae, we will find her" Jaehyun says and my head snaps up to look at him.

"And what if we don't?!" I snapped at him unwillingly. I stood up and made my way to the bedroom. Her studying stuff were still on my bed and the room smelled like the Rose shampoo she uses. I carefully put her stuff on the desk and laid down on the bed. Then it hit me, she could be there! I ran out of the room and everyone stares at me like I was crazy.

"I think I might know where she is!!" I said and everyone perks up.

"Okay show us the way, Hyung" I nodded and told them to wait for me downstairs. I went back to the room and grabbed a sweater of mine she would always steal from me.

"Hani! Where is my grey sweater?" I yelled looking in my drawers.

"I have no idea!" She yells back, I could tell she's in the kitchen. I walked to the kitchen to find he wearing the sweater and cooking us dinner. I smiled slightly and crept up behind her.

"I knew it!" She jumped and I started to laugh at her.

"You're an ass!" She said threatening my with a wooden spoon.

"Please don't hit me with that!!" I begged and she laughed, her laugh was like music to my ears.

I sighed as I thought about that memory. Even if she wasn't there then I would go to the ends of the world to find her. I think I might be deeply in love with her. When she got kidnapped, I broke. I couldn't breathe, this might sound weird but she kept me balanced. When she started living with me, because she had no where to go. Over that time space, I think I started to fall for her little by little. When she started to live with me, I was cold and distant. Now I open up to her and I want her to be mine. I shuffled around the room and noticed that she left her glasses in the table. Like she always does, I smiled and picked them up. I practically ran out of the apartment then locked it. I noticed that Sora was sitting down by her door. She looked up and stood up when she saw me.

"Are you going to look for her?" She asks and I nodded.

"Thanks, um, Hani wanted me to say that she is very grateful that you let her live with you" I perked up a bit when she said that.

"I couldn't just leave her on the streets" I said scratching the back of my neck.

"She could've came to me" She looked down avoiding my gaze.

"She knows that, we had a long talk about what happened to you, I'm sorry I kind of made her tell me" I said bowing as in saying that I was sorry.