𝒿𝒶𝑒𝓂𝒾𝓃⦂ crush

JAEMIN

JAEMIN

          With her, my life became
worth living. With her, my smile widens by everything she says. With her, the things I did and regretted don't matter anymore. With her, I felt something I have never felt. Ever since I met her, my whole world has been turned up side-down. Although she still sees me as a friend, I've always been fascinated by her. The way she talks about the things she's interested in is just one of the most beautifulest thing about her.
I know I'm still young but I just feel infatuated by her.

"Jaemin!" She called out to me and my heart started beating a thousand miles per minute.

"You okay?" Mark asks and I only nodded watching her gracefully walk over to us.

"Hey guys!" She said a little too excited. She had Baekhyun's personality, well because they are related. Playful, funny, caring and sometimes irritating. But again that's one of the things I love about her.

"What's wrong?" Mark asks and she just keeps smiling her signature smile.

"I met this guys and I think I like him!" My eyes widen and my heart began to shatter.

"Really what's his name?" Mark asks smirking at her.

"Can't tell you it's a secret" she winked at us.

"I'll see you guys later, Jaemin, are we still hanging out today?" She asks me.

"Yeah..." I say awkwardly.

"Perfect" she says and walks back to her friends who were giggling when she came back.

Y/N

I finally did it, I told Jaemin about 'the guy'. Truthfully, there is no guy, it's Jaemin.

"Nice going, he's definitely clueless" Ash, my friends says.

"I hope this will work" I said looking back at him and smiling.

It was the 6th grade, I was the new kid in school.

"Hi, you're new here right?" I turned around and saw a boy.
"Oh yeah" I awkwardly smiled pushing one of my stray hairs behind my ear.

"I'm Jaemin" he smiled.

"Y/N" I held out my hand for him to shake, he smiled and shakes my hand gently.

"What's your first class?" He asks my as we walked down the halls.

"History" I said and he nodded.

"Who do you have it with?" He asked.

"Mrs. Lee" I said reading off my schedule.

"Nice, I'm going there too" he looked at my schedule.

"Wow we have the same classes together" He said and I smiled at him.

"Prefect" I mumbled.

"What was that?" He asked and raised his eyebrow.

"Nothing, let's get to class" I said and we walked off to class.

"You alright?" Cindy, my other friend asks and I looked up and nodded. I turned my head to look at Jaemin and he saw me looking at him and smirked. I cleared my throat and look away.

JAEMIN

It was finally after school and I walked to Y/N's locker to wait for here.

"Jaemin!" She said as she walked up to her locker and hugged me.

"Hey" I said as she let go of me to early. She opened her locker and got her stuff. Then we walked out of the school.

"Plans on Saturday?" I asked her and she shook her head.

"I don't think so" She said, her voice was as soothing as ever.

"Great, I nee your help, I have to study for the math test and I honestly don't get anything"
She laughs and nods. When we got to her house, Her friends, Ashlynn and Cindy were there.

"Y/N, oh hey Jaemin" they said, and I smiled at them.

"What brings you here?" They asked directing it to me.

"Well, I always wait for my parents at Y/N's house so now I'm here" I gave them a half-heartily smile.

"Cool, look Y/n we'll catch you later" they said and walked down the street.

"They don't seem to like me" I said.

"No don't worry they love you" she laughs and we enter her house.

"So what do you want to do?" She asks.

"Can we talk?" I asked her and she gave me a concerned look.

"Yeah sure" She said and we sat on the couch.

"Look, Y/N, you might not like me back, but I really really like you. I think that I'm in love with you" I said kind of rushed. Her eyes widen and she came closer to me.

"I like you too, Jae" she said.

"Oh and there's something I want to tell you, since the dance next week is ladies choice. I wanted to ask you before anyone does, so want to go to the dance with me" She explained.

"Yeah, sure I would love too" I smiled at her and she returned it.

"So I'm the guy you like?" I asked and she nodded happily.

I gave her a kiss on the cheek and her cheeks were tinted with pink. Then there was a car horn.

"That's my mom, I'll see you tomorrow" I said and she walked me to the door.

"See you" she said, I grabbed her cheeks and pulled her into a gently kiss.

"Bye" I said.

"See you" she says again.

-////----/////----

Woo! Just finished another one! Hope you all like it!!!

Happy Valentines Day!!!
-Luc ✿