𝒿𝑜𝒽𝓃𝓃𝓎⦂ jelly

REQUESTED; @CarolineBorges7

REQUESTED;
@CarolineBorges7

--------------------

Y/N

Omo! Astros debut song just came out! I'm very very proud of them! Well, Maybe because Eunwoo or Dongmin is my brother. I had earbuds on while watching the smrookies boys work on their stuff for an upcoming concert, I was watching Astros MV and let's just say I let out a little squeal. I looked up to make sure the boys didn't hear me, and of course they didn't. They were too engrossed with their practicing. Johnny, my boyfriend has been look at me for quite awhile now, and it seems that I am distracting him.

"Guys, I'm going to see if Umin-oppa is here" I said standing up, but one of my earbuds came out in the process. Johnny jogged over to me and kissed my on the forehead tenderly.

"I love you, Y/N" he says with the loving smile he usually gives me.

"I love you too!" I said wrapping my earbuds around my phone and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek. I exited the room and went into a nearby elevator to get to the fifth floor of the building.

-after her talking session with baozi-oppa

"Bye oppa!" I waved at him and he waved right back at me. I walked out of the recording room with a coffee mug, only because Umin-oppa insisted. I went back to the floor Johnny was on and saw him already walking down the hallway. He entered they elevator too.

"Don't worry I have your purse" He says slinging it over my shoulders and again, gave me a kiss on the forehead. We intertwined our hands together, we already had our disguises on so no one would notice us. We got into the car and it was awkwardly silent, it usually isn't this awkward.

"What's 'Astro'?" He asked me randomly.

"Their a boy group" I said in a 'duh' tone.

"What did I tell you about boy groups?" He asked not taking his eyes off the road.

"Not to like other boy groups, excluding: EXO, Super Junior and Shinee" I said in the exact way he did before.

"Exactly, nice job princess" he comments and smiles.

"Oppa, that's not fair, you're always being protective of me and Umin-oppa thinks your too possessive of me" I said in kind of a whiny tone.

"Well, umin-oppa, doesn't know whats best for you" Johnny says.

"Yes he does, he's my older brother" I said crossing my arms around my chest and made a 'hump' sound.

"Jagi, I'm.... Just..... Jealousthatanotherboywilltakeyouawayfrommeiloveyousomuch!" He says rushed and I laughed at him.

"Can you say that slower?" I teased him.

"I'm just jealous that another boy will take you away from me, I love you so much!" Johnny says slower but louder.

"I love you too, stubborn oppa" I kissed his cheek and they turned red. I love my cute and stubborn boyfriend so much.

------------

This was short but really sweet!
I hope you enjoyed!
→izzy