johnny ; beginning 1/7

"The realms of day and night. Two different worlds coming from two opposite poles mingled during this time"

he woke up, panting. he was in a room, a plain white room and looked around with a panicked expression. he had no idea what was going on. last thing he knew was that he fell asleep during practice and now he was awake in a plain blank room. he sat up hoping that there was a window. there was and he quickly stood up, with a screech the bed slid away and johnny looked ahead and saw a painting of her. he felt a tear run down his face and he quickly wiped it away.

"y/n" he tried to say but the words won't go out of his mouth. then the painting set on fire and his eyes widened as he watched the paint turn to ashes. he picked up to pieces of paper, one was a picture of ten and he seemed utterly confused. the second was a picture of a random bird. he knew something was wrong. then a light came over him and he woke up.

"what was that?" he asked and saw all his members standing in a line.

"welcome back sleepyhead" ten said and he sweeper his bangs out of his face.

"y/n?" she was standing at the end of the line smiling. she almost looked transparent.

"she's gone, johnny, remember?" ten says as the other members stood silent.

- - -

Inspired by bts' short film!!
Hope you enjoy.

What member should I do next??

-me (i guess)