𝓎𝓊𝓉𝒶⦂ blinded

I can't see anything, I can see shapes and colours

                     I can't see anything, I can see shapes and colours. Though, everything is just one big blur.

"Y/N-ah, we are so sorry" my parents say, as we drove home from the hospital. Unnie mianhe, I wish I was the one died instead you. Here's what happened,
Me and my Unnie were driving. I kept distracting her and the roads were really icy. It was winter and we were headed to a friends Christmas Party. There was practically no one on the roads. No we didn't run a red light, that's against the law. We were so happy, talking, giggle, listening to music and just enjoying our sister time. The red light turned green and we started driving again. Then a bright light blinded me, a huge semi-truck came and crashed right into us. The side where my sister sat had the most impact. Our car flipped over and left us hanging upside down. I looked over at my Unnie and her eyes were closed.

"Unnie!! Ireona!!" I yelled at her, my eyes were closed but I was still awake. I could feel pieces of glass in my eyes. I didn't want to open them and I'm glad I didn't. I couldn't see my Unnie. Dead, right in front of me. Luckily, the truck driver helped me out and apologized for slamming his car into ours. He explained that the roads were super icy and he tried hit the breaks but it was too late. I unwillingly forgave him for what he had done, but I knew I shouldn't have. Then the man realized that I had a huge piece of glass in my eyes, both of them. He called the ambulance and the police. Luckily he wasn't arrested and the police took all the blame for not making the roads safer for this area. I rode in the ambulance with my dying sister. One of the nurses successfully removed one piece from my left eyes and I tried to open them.

"Don't open your eyes, please" the nurse said in a smoothing voice.

"Is my sister, okay" I croaked out. I could hear the nurse sighing and it was obvious she was thinking about what to say to me.

"She's going to be fine, I promise" The nurse said, I could hear the unsureness in her voice.

"Your lucky, you only got two injuries, a broken arm and glass in your eyes" the nurse says and I painfully nodded my head.

"But there is an 80% chance you will be blind" I gasped and the nurse sighs again.

"I'm so sorry, miss, the glass in your eyes will really affect your eyesight" my breathe hitched and I could feel my heart pump faster. I was going to cry. Could I still cry? or will it just be painful?

- - -

       We got home and my mother lead me out of the car. I couldn't see a thing just shapes and colours as I mentioned. I could see a figure sitting down on the steps of what seemed to be my house.

"Y/N-ah!" The familiar figure came running up to me and pulled me into a huge hug.

Yuta

"Yuta? Is that you?" I asked and I could feel him nodded. He pulled apart but still held onto me.

"Your eyes.." He says shock and I sighed.

"I'm blind, Yuta" I said and his breathe hitched. He pulled my into another huge hug, but even longer than before.

"I'll still stay by your side" Yuta says and my heart swells.

"Will you really, Oppa?" I asked him and he buries his head in my neck.

"Of course, forever and ever" Yuta says caressing my back. I started to cry and I could feel the cold wetness of the tears fall down my face.

"I love you so much" Yuta says and I bury my head into his chest.
"I love you too, Oppa" I answered back to him, I could feel tears drop down on my shoulder.

"Oppa, please..." I trailed off trying to think of what to say.

"Please, don't cry for me" he lifts his head off my shoulder and I could tell he was wiping off his tears.

"I should have been the one that was killed..." I said truthfully and I could feel Yuta freeze.

"Your Unnie died?" He asked and I started to bawl in his shirt making it wet.

"Y/N, Babe, don't say that! You know I can't live without you" Yuta says caressing my cheek. I really don't deserve someone like Yuta who cares so much about me. I knew that there was a chance, I don't get to see his handsome face again or that I ever get to see his smoothing smile ever again. He is literally the best thing that has ever gone right in my life. I could feel Yuta's face close to mine. He placed his lips gently on mine and I kissed him. I wrapped my arms around his shoulder and he pulled me closer by my waist. After awhile we both pulling away slightly panting.

"L/N Y/N, I will love you forever and ever, I will never leave your side unless you demand me too and I will never let anything between us" I picked up my right hand and put something cold on my ring finger.

"Are you proposing to me?" I asked him.

"No it's a promise that one day I will propose to you" Yuta says and I hugged him tightly.

"Yuta, I don't deserve you" I mumbled into his chest.

"No it's the other way around" he flattens the back of my head and rests his chin on my head.

"Your too good to me" I said and he laughs.

"Anything for you, babe" he kisses my cheek. Now I know that I can get through anything as long as I have Yuta by my side.

- - -

I'm squealing! This was so fun to write!
I really hope you enjoyed!

voidizzy-