𝓉𝑒𝓃⦂ lazy days

REQUESTED: @tevila63 DATE PUBLISHED: 10/08/15

REQUESTED:
@tevila63
DATE PUBLISHED:
10/08/15

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I woke up and the sun burned my eyes and it hurt like hell.

"Babe, Do you know what time it is?" Ten asked beside me.

"I don't know, I just woke up"
I said rubbing my eyes.

"Okay, can we just go back to sleep" He said grabbing my waist and pulling me closer to him.

"Ten, we have to do something productive today" I said, struggling to get out of his grip.

"Yeah and that's trying to get out of bed" He said tighten the grip.

"I'll make you breakfast" I said.

"In that case, your free to go" He said and I giggled, getting up. I walked out the door and made my way to the washroom. Me and Ten have been dating for about exactly, 5 months 3 days and 41 hours. I really really really love ten (if you couldn't tell already)
After I was done in the washroom, I made my way downstairs into the kitchen were I would usually find Johnny cooking, but he wasn't and I raised my eyebrow.
But then I found a note.

'Hey Y/N, me and the guys went to give you and Ten alone time, don't let him do anything stupid and use protection, we'll be back at 8:00 pm sharp.
Love,
SR15B +Mark.'

I laughed at the note and went to cooking. Suddenly I felt arms snake around my waist.

"Whatcha cooking?" Ten whispered in my ear giving me goosebumps.

"Eggs" I simply said back, the butterflies in my stomach would beg to differ. Ten chuckled, because my voice also cracked.

"Okay, I'll stay like this and give you company" he said resting his head on my shoulder. And he did, once I was done with the eggs, he said he wanted pancakes. So of course I made him pancakes.

"I love you..." He said kissing me on the cheek.

"I love you too" I blushed. Once the food was done and we finished eating it, we literally had nothing to do.

"Netflix and chill?" Ten asked
I giggled.

"Sure, but not the chill part" I said sitting down on the bed.
I turned on the projector that I had in his room and set it up to my computer and went on Netflix.

"What do you want to watch?" I asked Ten, who was on his phone.

"What ever you want to watch, Hun" he said and I smirked.
I know exactly what to watch.
I scrolled through the TV shows and clicked on the TV show.

"Ugh, why full house, that TV show is too cheesy" Ten groaned.

"You're too cheesy and plus you told me I could choose" I said. scooting closer to him and he put his arm around my shoulder.

"Okay, fine, only for you" He said, I squealed and kissed his cheek.

I started the Show, It was the one were, Stephanie was clinging onto Danny, because there was a earthquake (Note: They live in San Francisco) and he was three hours late and Stephanie was so worried that something happened to him.

"Awh, I feel bad for steph" I said pouting.

I looked at Ten, who was staring at me intensely.

"Okay, I'll change the TV show" I said in a sad voice.

"No it's not that, it's just..." He trailed off.

"You lived in LA before right?"

"Yeah, why?" I said looking at him with a confused expression.

"Well, something bad could have happened to you, because Earthquakes happen so often there" Ten said his eyes full of worry.

"Ten, I something bad happened to me, I wouldn't be here right now"I said reassuringly.

"But-" I cut him off.

"Ten, look at me, I'm alright okay" He leaned down and kissed me, of course I kissed back. The kiss went on for about 10 or more seconds, I pulled away before it become more... Passionate.

"I told I loved you right?" Ten said and I giggled.

"Of course, you tell me that everyday"

"Well, I mean it"

And he kissed me again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
This seems a little short but hope ya enjoyed!!
     →Luc
Next: Taeyong!