jaehyung ; stigma 3/7

he stood there, in front of a random garage door. waiting, he knew that they were coming for him. then he heard the loud blaring sound of police cars. they are here. two police officers stepped out of the car and jaehyun gave in. he needed to be punished, he knew what really happened to her. they put his hands up and cuffed him in handcuffs. he smirked as they shoved him into the car. it was his fault, at least he thought it was. they took him to the police station.
they asked him questions.

"what was she to you?" the officer asked. jaehyun thought for awhile, what was she to him?

"i was in love with her" he said grabbing the ends of the table gripping it softly as the officer drank his water. he looked away from him and bit his lip.

"what happened?" jaehyun didn't want to go to jail, he had to find a way out.

"she was hit by someone in a car, i was standing right beside her. i could of did something, but i couldn't, it was too late" he explained and the officer nodded as he typed down the exact words jaehyun said.

"did you know the person in the car?" that stumped him, he did, she did too. it was an accidental, he was forced to by him. poor y/n, i can't believe you had to go through that.

"no" he lied and the officer typed it down.

"did she know him?"

"no..." jaehyung lied once again.

"did you see the plate number on the car?"

"no" that was the third lie. jaehyung knew the story of Jesus' sacrifice as did everyone else. Peter denies Jesus three times even though he said he wouldn't.

"jae, would you lie for me?" y/n asks and Jae smiled at his love.
"three times if i have too" she nods and he wonders on why she asked.
"Peter denied Jesus three times" she said and jae nodded.
"would you?" she asked and that really stumped him.
Would he?

• • •

le boom! this is done, no rapmon voice at the beginning, idk I'm just lazy!
but I hope you enjoy.
next person is up to you guys.

• suggest here •