𝒿𝒶𝑒𝓂𝒾𝓃⦂ mine

[OC's name is miyeon~]

         Everyone knew it, not one person questioned it. It was an unspoken rule at NCTHS, if anyone were to break it then the consequences will come pouring on them like heavy rain. Miyeon stepped out of her first period class laughing at what her friend, Mina had to say.

"It was totally ridiculous! They trashed the poor boy's house for breaking their stupid rule" Mina ranted about an accident that turned into hell. Miyeon sighed as he eyes travelled down the hallway, her eyes landed on the dreamies. The creators of this stupid unspoken rule. They were like the kings of the school, no one would dare to double cross them even if they had the confidence to do so. Miyeon and Mina walked up to their lockers.

"Of course they would trash the poor boy, they have nothing better to do rather then that" Miyeon said quietly as she twisted her lock. Mina looked up at her friend and sighed.

"You're friends with Renjun right? Why can't you just ask him to tell them to stop, the rule is stupid anyways" she said quietly and Miyeon squeezed her eyes shut. She let out a deep breathe and opened her eyes again.

"You know I can't do that to him, he was only dragged in because he's been friends with them since kindergarten" She said stuffing her first period books in her locker and taking out the ones she needs for her next class. She shut her locker and gave Mina a small smile.

"Though, I can see what I can do we have the next class together so maybe I could convince him" she added softly and Mina nods. Miyeon hesitantly walks over to the dreamies and stands in front of them. Her eyes scanned the seven boys only to have it linger on one boy, Na Jaemin. You see, Jaemin and Miyeon we're not really friends but they have a special relationship. They often did favours for each other and they would have to owe each other many times. Miyeon lightly shook her head and looked towards Renjun.

"Are you coming? I don't think Mr. park would want us to be late" Miyeon smiled as the boy got up and nodded.

"Yeah wouldn't want that, the last time was already hell you know?" Miyeon giggles softly and nodded in agreement.

"You know Miyeon, you can't really just steal Renjun away from us without acknowledging us" Jaemin's deep voice called out to me and she look over to him. I press her lips into a thin line and gave him the fakest smile she could ever do.

"Not everyone can get the attention they want Jaemin, some people have to work for it" you can practically see the venom oozing out of her mouth as she spoke to him. He smirked, his eyes travel up and down her figure.

"Come on, darling" Miyeon wanted nothing more then to smack that smug expression off of his face.

"You know that all your attention will be on me some day soon" she glares down at him and shakes his head, her arms hooked through Renjun's and they walked away from the boys. Five watched her drag their friend away in awe and Jaemin just continued smirking.