taeyong ; lie 2/7

My parents house made up one realm, this realm was familiar to me in almost every way. Mother and father, love and strictness, model behaviour and school.

taeyong

he woke up siting in a chair with a camera and some artificial hand. the camera made a beep noise signalling that it was recording. the hand went down and picked up a cue card with a simply black circle on it. taeyong made a confused face and the hand with down and picked up another card.

'y/n'

the card had her name all over in the same black circle. taeyong felt a tear escape from his eyes but he quickly wiped it away. then everything went blank, he woke up and found himself sitting on a bed with another one beside him.

flashback;
little tae walked into the room to see little y/n/n, she was lying down on one of the beds. little tae laid down on the bed next to hers and she turned to face him with a little smile.

Taeyong-ah, stay strong.

he snapped out of his trance and found him self next to a bathtub. it overflowed with water and taeyong's first instinct was to get into it.

y/n-ah, how do i stay strong?!

he slid into the tub and his whole body was embraced by the freezing cold water.

- - -

taeyong woke up panting in his room.

"hyung? are you okay?" mark asks him and he nods. Mark gave him a wearily smile and exited the room. taeyong sat back down and looked up at his ceiling.

y/n stood at his doorway watching him with a concerned face.

she knew she couldn't do anything....

- - -

Part two done guys!!!
hope you enjoyed.

next person is up to you guys!!!

ten?

jaehyun?

yuta?

doyoung?

winwin?

kun?

-sabina.