𝓉𝒶𝑒𝓎𝑜𝓃𝑔⦂ lets not fall in love

Song reference~ REQUESTED:@kaateson DATE PUBLISHED: 10/9/15 [Let's not fall in love - Big Bang]

Song reference~
REQUESTED:
@kaateson
DATE PUBLISHED:
10/9/15
[Let's not fall in love - Big Bang]

Let's Not Fall In Love, We Don't Know Each Very Well

You and Taeyong just meet like a month ago and he says that he might be in love with you.
But you don't want a relationship and you guys don't know each, like nothing about one another.

Actually, I'm A Little Scared, I'm sorry Let's not make promises

You were Scared to fall in love again, after all of the things that's happened to you in the past, you don't want to let Taeyong in and tell all about your self and to make promised with him, you even said you were sorry.
You were just to scared.

You Never Know When Tomorrow Comes

You definitely wanted to forget all about your past, your rough memories, Family problems, Fake friends and other stuff that people think aren't relevant, But to you they were. You kept telling yourself, 'You never know what comes tomorrow' or 'smile today cry tomorrow (read this everyday)' But you were just hiding yourself from the world.

But I Really Mean It When I Say
'I Like You'

Then you met Taeyong, he was the nicest person you have ever met, you knew you didn't deserve him in your life, he was too good for you. You always would say you liked him, and you really mean it and he doesn't think your being honest

Don't Ask Me Anything,
I Can't Give You An Answer

He always asks you about your past and your family, but when you think about those things, you tend to break down. So you don't answer him when he asks the questions. You didn't want to let him in.

You're Making It More Painful, Why?

He's making it so hard for you, your always trying not to fall for him but you always fail in the end, you won't admit it though, you're still too heartbroken.

I'm Afraid That Pretty Smile Will Turn Into Tears

You always loved Taeyong's smile
It was the most beautifulest thing you've ever seen in your life, you always loved when you smiles, even if it's just a slight one, it melts your heart and that was the very thing you were afraid of doing.

Day By Day, I Get Nervous

Whenever you were with Taeyong, you were always nervous around him. All the things he does, you absolutely adore, but you don't want to get closer to him, because you have issues with trusting people.

All Feelings Are Now The Same

Taeyong understands why you won't open up to him, you're scared and didn't want to get close to him because of all the things that happened in the past, he wants to confront you and tell you that you can trust him and he won't hurt you like the people in your past did.

We're So Happy As We Are Right Now

You guys had so much fun with each other, like whenever you were with Taeyong, you felt the most alive and he loved to see you smiling and laughing.
But he wants to become something more with you and he always asks you to be his and you freeze and tell him 'But I like the way we are now'

But In this Moment, I want you to...

"Stay" You said grabbing Taeyong's hand.

"I thought you didn't want me to" He replied not looking back at you.

"I thought you liked the way we are now, just friends" You didn't say anything, how could you? He was right...

"I've asked you to mine, like a million times now and right now I think asking you is worthless if all you're going to say is no" He continued.

"You have told me nothing about me and I fell in love with your personality and the things you do, there just perfect"

"I love you..." Was all you said but he didn't hear.

"I don't care about your past or what happened to you and your family, just forget about the past and live in the present, right?" Taeyong just kept talking and I nodded.

"That's what you told me and you're still living in the past" Taeyong scoffs.

"Taeyong...." You said a bit louder then your usually tone.

"What?" He snaps a bit.

"You didn't hear me the first time, didn't you?" You asked and he turned around and faced you.

"I said I loved you" You finally said and this time he heard you, loud and clear.

"I also trust you" you said.

"I feel most alive when I'm with you and you make me feel things I've haven't felt in a long time" you continued. He pulled you into his chest.

"You mean it?" Taeyong said into your hair.

"Every word"

"I love you too" he says, he tries to lean down and kiss you but you block him.

"Let's get to know each other a little better" He laughed.

"Of course"

"Hi, I'm L/N Y/N" you jokingly introduce yourself.

"I'm Lee Taeyong and I Love you so much L/N Y/N" He introduces back and you blush and he kissed you on the cheek.

You finally let him in.....

••••••••
Taeyong done!!!
Hope you enjoyed. 
→Luc