𝒿𝒾𝓈𝓊𝓃𝑔⦂ rivalry

[oc's name; Mina]

[oc's name; Mina]

                       I walked out of my bedroom and ran down the stairs.

"Bye, mom!" And I ran out of the door. Yet again, I was late for school like always. It always happens that I don't even get in trouble for being late.

Once I got to school and saw Jisung, my best friend and crush. Walking with... My worst enemy, Jieun. I walked past them and I heard Jieun say.

"Why are you even friends with Mina?"

"I honestly don't know" he said and my heart dropped and broke into a million pieces. I sprint inside the school trying not to cry. I got to my locker and Jisung came up beside me.

"Hey-" I slammed my locker and walked away from him.

Once I got to class, I sat down and everyone started to pile in. Surprisingly, I was the first person in class. Oh great, I totally forgot I sit in between Jisung and Jaemin, well at least I don't have a problem with Jaemin. When Jaemin got into class, I started to talk to him instead of Jisung.

"Hey, Mina" I heard from behind me and I ignored it and continued talking to Jaemin.

"Okay, class, welcome to history class" our teacher came in and I faced the front.

"Today, we will be learning about Greek gods and goddesses." Mr. Park wrote on the board.

"Mina, please talk to me" I ignored Jisung again.

"We are going to play a guessing game, who was Aphrodite?" I raised my hand and he picked me.

"The goddess of love and beauty" I said.

"Yes that's right!" Mr. Park says.
"Now, who was Zeus?? Jisung, can you answer the question you seem a little distracted" Mr. Park asks him and I glanced at him and he glances back at me.

"King of gods" he says and I mentally smile, I taught him that.

"Okay...." Then class went on.

It was lunch now and I walked to my locker with Jaemin.

"What do you have for lunch?" He asks.

"Kimbab, rice and those like octopus hotdogs"

"Nice" he says and we walked to the lunchroom. We sat at our usually table with Mark, Jeno, Donghyuck, Jisung...

"Hello, you two!!" Mark says.

"Don't mind him he's hyper" Jeno says and we laugh at Mark.

"Oppa, why are you always hyper at lunch and then after school your lazy?" I asked him and he shrugs bouncing up and down on his chair.

"Chill!" We all say and laugh.

"So guess what, our princess over here has a crush!" Jaemin says and everyone's eyes widened.

"Who is the boy" I looked over at Jisung and looked away.

"His name is.... Ji-- Jackson" Jaemin almost said Jisungs name if he did I would have killed him.

"Umm.... Mina, Can I talk to you please" Jisung says and I hesitantly get up and followed him to the rooftop.

"Why have you been ignoring me!?" He asks as we leaned against the railing.

"I heard what you said when you were with Jieun" I said awkwardly.
Jisung grabbed my hands and made me face him. Then he placed both of his hand on my cheeks.

"I didn't mean it, I'm very sorry, please forgive me!!!" He pleaded and I gave him a hug.

"Does that mean you forgive me??" And I nodded into his shoulder.

"Okay, good, I never want to lose you" he kissed my cheek.

We didn't become girlfriend and boyfriend after that but we are getting close. We walked back to our table and we were teased for holding hands. Jieun was sitting at the table and glaring at him and I smirked at her. I rested my head onto Jisung's shoulder.

"Hey, comfy?" He asks and I nodded.
Always.

----------

Done!!!!! Hope ya liked it!!!
Izzy~
next;Mark