J E N O | First I love you's

Request by;
@NaomiLee345

[age 13&14]
"Come on, Namhee!" Jeno says grabbing her hand and leading her off to his room.
"What?" She asks once he closes the door.
"Let's play hide and seek!" Jeno says going into the closet.
"Yah! I can see where you are hiding" Namhee says laughing at the boy and he smiles at her.
"Okay whatever, you're turn!" He says covering his eyes with his hands.
"1.." He started to count and Namhee sprinted out of the room and went downstairs. She hid behind the sofa, where the adults were talking.
"Ready or not, here I come!" She heard Jeno say but faintly. Namhee squealed with excitement.
She looked up to see her parents staring down at her and she just put a finger on her lips telling them not to tell Jeno that she was there.

The fourteen year old walked downstairs looking for the thirteen year old.
"Namhee, I know your somewhere down here" Jeno called with a taunting voice. Namhee covered her mouth with her hand trying not to laugh in her oh so obvious hiding spot. She let out a little snort and quickly stopped.
"Mom dad, have you seen Namhee??" Jeno asked.
"No honey, I haven't"
"Neither have we" namhee's dad spoke up and she heard footsteps descend from the living room. She popped my head up to see if Jeno was gone. Good thing he was or the game would be over.
"Boo!" Someone says behind Namhee and she screamed.
"I found you!" Jeno says as she turned around with a horrified face.
"By the way, nice hiding spot" he comments sarcastically.
"Yeah I know my skills are a higher level than yours" she says flipping her hair making Jeno laugh.
"You two would be so cute together" Jeno's mom comments and Namhee makes a disgusted face.
"No way Jeno has--" She was cut off by him.
"What Cooties?" He asks and Namhee shakes her head.
"Been my friend for a bunch of years already" She says and Jeno nods in agreement. 

[age 17&16]

"You're so stupid! How can you get suspended again?!" Namhee asks Jeno as they walk put of school.
"Donghyuck said it would be a good idea" he says with slight guiltiness
"Why are you even listening to him? I thought you can take care of yourself on your own!" Namhee scolds him.
"I can! I don't need you to follow me around and lecture me for everything I do wrong! I'm older than you, you know. You can't treat me like a kid anymore, because I'm not" Jeno yells at Namhee and she taken back by his words.
"Okay fine, if you feel that way" Nam Hee sped up with her walking, Jeno trailed behind her and thought about what he said. It was too harsh.
--
It's been a week ever since that incident happened and Namhee hasn't been talking to jeno and its driving him crazy.
"Dude you have to stop stressing over Namhee" Jaemin says and Jeno shakes his head.
"I can't, she means everything to me" they sat down at their lunch table as Jisung and Donghyuck sat down too.
"Hey guys!" Jisung greets his hyungs.
"Hey man" Jaemin says and Jeno smiles.
Jeno heard laughing from the other side of the cafeteria. He noticed that Namhee was at a table alone with Mark Lee.
"Do you see that, Jeno??" Donghyuck asks and I nodded not saying a word. I have to talk to her or I might lose her for good.

--

"Lee Namhee! Just talk to me!!" Jeno says stalking down the halls with her.
"I don't want to talk to you" she says.
"Okay I admit, what I said was stupid just listen to me" they enter the rooftop and there was a slight wind.
"You have five minutes, and I am keeping time" she says in her 'talk or ill kill you' tone.
"I'm sorry for being suspended, I'm sorry for yelling at you" he says and she doesn't look at him right in the eye.
"Anything else?" She asks checking her watch.
"I'm sorry for being a jerk, I'm sorry for everything, I want you.... To forgive me" Jeno says and she clears her throat.
"Anything else you have thirty seconds" She says this time look straight at him. They stood still for a while, Jeno was deciding whether to tell her that he's in love with him or he shouldn't and just let her go.
"Times up--" she said.
"I LOVE YOU!" Jeno yells over top of her and her eyes widened.
"Yeah, that's right, I love you, Lee Namhee" he managed not to stutter.
"I love you too..." Jeno walks up to her and pulls her into a hug.
"I always have" she finishes.
He smiles.
Now, he will never let her go.
-------
Done lmao
Idk here is a jeno imagine!
Next I was thinking of a foreign swaggers preference again ;p
Anyways thanks for reading love ya!
    •Izzy💫•
[ps; Sorry Namhee, but I kind of just got lost into the story, hope you still like it]