Jumpers

A//N

FLLLLUUUUUUUUUUFFFFFFF

A//N

James and Peter were both in the common room that morning leaving Remus and Sirius in peace, so they had decided to make the most of it. Remus was curled into Sirius, his head tucked between Sirius' head and his shoulder, Sirius wrapped around him.

This was the innocent aftermath of something not quite so innocent that they had been doing earlier...

Sirius idly traced the patterns of the scars on the bare skin of Remus' back as Remus wound his hands in Sirius' long, dark hair. They could feel each other's breathing and their heartbeats drummed in sync. It was all so peaceful... 

"Pads?" came Remus' soft voice, penetrating the silence.

"Yeah, Moony?" Sirius whispered huskily into Remus' Sandy hair.

"When are we gonna tell James and Pete?"

Sirius sat up suddenly, dragging a protesting Moony with him.

"Let's tell them now."

"Oh-kaay..."

"In fact. What the hell? Let's tell the whole common room!"

"Ah." Said Remus, blushing an impressive shade of beetroot.

"Grab a sweater and let's go!"

Remus grabbed Sirius' black sweater and pulled it over his slim frame, it was comfortably baggy and smelled like Sirius, dog and cologne. Sirius had grabbed one of Remus' jumpers. The red one, with the elbow patches. Sirius grabbed Remus' hand and tugged him down the stone stairs to the common room.

Sirius burst through the door, Remus in tow, and strode confidently towards James, who was flirting with Lily Evans.

"Hey James! Guess what's new?"

"Ummm." He turned around, looking a little peeved.

"You can't just ask him that, Pads. Just tell him."

"Why should I? Where's the fun that, Moons?"

"Would you two quit acting like an old married couple for a minute and tell me what's -?"

James broke off, comprehension dawning on his face. He looked at their entwined hands, the swapped jumpers and the messy hair.

"Merlin's Pants. You are a couple. I owe you ten galleons Lily."

"Too right, Potter. Cough up." said James's redheaded girlfriend.

He coughed up.

"You guys aren't going to, like, make out in public right?"

"Thank you for the excellent idea Prongs. You are bloody brilliant."

And with no further ado, Sirius swept Moony off his feet, and kissed him full on the mouth. Embarrassing noises and all.

"And he did. Wonderful."