Three: Home Run..

Quinnie:

I took the pill and swallowed it down with a glass of water.

"You're crazy. What if he had an STD? Let alone if I didn't have those plan B pills you'd be pregnant-"

"Yawn." I cut her off with a fake yawn.

Her nagging is so annoying, and she's no fun.

"Hey, I'm alive. Breathing. Healthy. Besides, Cherry he's so interesting."

"He sounds weird. But I'm happy for you, Quinn."

"Tell Dino, to pack those waffles up for me."

"You're going to see him again? Please tell me you're going to use this." She passes me a box of condoms and I giggle.

"And I thought you were humble. You know there's only three left in here and this is a ten pack."

She rolls her eyes at me and walks out grabbing her apron.

"Be careful." She kisses my cheek on her way out and I look at myself in the mirror.

"You look hot, Quinnie. Smokin hot." I pulls my hair up and see the two large hickeys on the side of my neck.

I smile at the love bites and let my hair fall down, I put my ribbon in my back pocket and head out the door.

It's been six days since I met Jerome and he makes me feel happy.

We've talked about our likes...

He likes to hurt people and so do I!

Our dislikes...

We both have what people call mommy issues, whatever.

But the best thing is he likes me, he likes the real me. Not the air head that people think I am. No, I'm smart, deadly and very very happy.

I walk to the trailers and knock on Jerome's door then wait.

But as I wait I hear someone giggling. I walk around the trailer and see Jerome talking to some ditzy little thing.

I get an itch on my left wrist as I walk on over to them.

"...Do you think you can show me that snake of yours, Jerome?" I clear my throat and the girl looks at me.

"Hey, guys. What's going on?" I walk over to them and Jerome pulls me close.

"Darla, Quinnie. Quinnie, Darla. This is my girlfrien-" I grab him and kiss his lips right in front of Darla.

When I was done I put on a cocky grin and place his hands around my waist. "Nice to meet you Darla."

"Likewise. Uh, Jerome, I'm very sorry to hear about your mother."

I can feel his hand tenses up on my waist and I pat it gently. "Thank you Darla. Now if you excuse us, we have a date." He pulls me away from Darla and I take his hand.

"What was that all about back there?" I ask the moment we're out of ear shot. "Nothing, Darla's been a friend for a while now."

I nod taking this all in.

"Well I don't like her." He chuckles and stops me. "You got nothing to worry about buttercup." He kisses my cheek and tugs me along.

My wrist was still itchy, oh I'm gonna get her for talking to my man.

"We're are we goin'?" I ask as we continue to walk. "It's a surprise. Just to show you that hey, I'm a romantic guy."

"That you are Puddin." He then stops and takes a bandana out of his back pocket. "All right now you gotta cover your eyes." I pout but close them and he puts the bandana around my eyes.