Eleven: His Last Laugh?!?

Quinnie:

As I ride Jerome he holds my hips and I arch my back as my eyes roll over and over in my head.

He pulls me down harder and I feel him buck up.

I lean down and he scratches at my back making me wetter.

"You're so wet..." He bites down on my shoulder and I moan. I claw at his chest breaking skin just a little and he groans.

"Call me by my middle name." I moan as I grind harder on his cock. "Anya...Anya..." His eyes start to roll back but instead of getting off, he rolls over so he's on top of me.

"My turn." He pounds me deep and I grab at his hair kissing and biting at his lips. "Jer..romme."

"That's it. Come for me. Come for me, Anya..." My body shakes under him and I wrap my legs around him tight as I get closer to coming.

A knock came to the door. "Jerome! Quinnie!" Barbie shouts at the door as well. Jerome grinds inside of me and I close my eyes tight and feel him jerk inside of me.

We both breathe heavy as he leans his head on mine.

"Jerome! Quinnie!"

"I'll go answer it. I'll be back."

"Mmm, if you don't come back I'll come find you." He kisses my lips and he turns over letting me up.

I get up and answer the door. Barbie looks away. "What? Scared to look at a real woman, Barbie?" I say with a smirk.

"Just put some clothes on. You and the ginger. You two have some loose ends to take care of." She walks off and I close the door.

I walk back over to Jerome. "What do you think Galavan has planned? We've been rehearsing that same routine for the past few days. He hasn't even had us start up trouble since the commissioner." I climb back on top of Jerome and wrap my arms around his neck.

"I think...he's going to do something bad to one of us, and I think it involves you, puddin."

"Me?" I nod. "You're a crazy eight in a pack of cards. If he gets rid of you I'm sure he thinks that I'll obey his every command."

"Why doesn't it involve you?"

"Don't take it personally, Galavan knows that I'm smart. I might act like a dumb blonde but he knows that if he needed a fast thinker he's got me. I'm the wild card. He knows I'll follow you anywhere. To hell if even." Jerome nods and I smile kissing at the scratch marks on his chest.

"Tonight will be our debut, puddin. I say we show off what we got and end it with a big bang." I lean further down and Jerome twitches as I take him in my mouth.
"A big bang in de-oh fuck..." I suck the tip and Jerome holds my head...

Detective Gordon:

I throw the druggie clean out the window and turn on the other one.

"Jerome Valeska and Quinnie Rasputin. The attack on the GCPD. Someone on the streets is talking. Somebody knows something."

Harvey holds up a picture of the two.

"Valeska has red hair, crazy laugh. Rasputin blonde with tattoos on her face."

"I-I don't know anything. Honest!" The guy says to us.

"You believe him?" I ask Harvey. "Nope."

"Me neither." I slap the man across his face. "It's the truth! But, hey, I, I can help you guys, you know, spread the word around and stuff."

"Those two committed a murder involving a friend of ours. Anybody hides them, anybody protects them, they go down, too, you got it?" He nods, agreeing with me. "Now spread the word." Harvey and I both grab him, as he screams, and toss him out the window...