Thirteen: The Whole Worlds Laughing

Quinnie:

I walk into my room and open the top drawer.

"Buttercup..." I feel Jerome's hands wrap around my hips as he kisses the back of my neck.

"Hmm?" I close my eyes as I feel him tug at my ear with his teeth.

"When will I get to go after Galavan?" I open my eyes and turn to him. I place my hands on both sides of his face and go to kiss him but he stops by placing the tip of his finger against my lips.

I kiss it and move my face back.

"I'm planning everything perfectly, for you baby. As we speak, Penguin is speaking with Galavan. I'm sure his plan to become mayor will go all like its suppose to...except when we surprise him."

"Good, I want him to suffer. I want him to think he's won and when he least expects it..."

"How ya gonna off him?"

"Should I tell you?" He looks at me and I get a shiver between my thighs. I suck his finger and nod.

He slides his finger between my lips with a grin across his face.

"I'm thinking about getting a crowbar..." I let his finger go and snake down so that I'm on my knees.

"Keep going..." I reach up for his zipper and he clears his throat.

"...he's going to be tied to a chair. But I won't tape his mouth shut."

"Oooh, this is getting exciting.." I reach into his boxers and stroke him as he bites his lip looking down at me.

"Urm...then I'm going to take his sister and make her knee down in front of him. Then I'll ask, him if he likes playing a hero."

I lean forward and take him in my mouth. I look up and see his eyes fluttering close.

"Fuck...then, I'm going to bash her skull in with the crowbar while he screams for me to s..s..stop." I take him to the back of my throat and he grips my hair.

"Th..the...fuck it." He moves back and yanks me up then throws me on the bed.

"Awe but you were getting to the good part." I say with a pout. Jerome lifts my chin and he whispers.

"Don't worry. The best part is what I do to him."

"Oh I can't wait to hear that."

"How about I tell it to your clit?" I giggle and know the fun is about to start...

I place the mask on and Jerome looks at me in the mirror while he lays on the bed with the sheets draped over him.

"Why do you wear that?" I pull my hair back and pull up my hood then turn to him. "To honor my father."

"Would he want you to wear a mask? I mean, no disrespect gorgeous but if you want to honor him. Don't wear that. Make Gotham fear Quinnie Valeska." I lift up the mask and give a side smile.

"You know puddin, Theo's an idiot for what he did to you. You're a lot smarter than they think." Jerome sits up and motions me over.

I walk over and kneel down beside him.
"Never wear a mask again. Your own face is the truth that the world needs to see. Honor your father with...a rebirth."

"A rebirth?" He nods and kisses my ring finger.
"You'll get it when your eyes are more open, buttercup." My heart throbs and I glance over at my sewing kit.

"Wanna have some fun?"

"Always, buttercup." I look back at him. "Get your box cutter, and...wear that purple tux from our wedding day."