Ten: You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Quinnie:

I stand on the ledge of the Gotham Gazette, with my hands out wide and I start to walk across.

"Perfect..." Jerome says as he sits on the ledge. The wind blows and I teeter over but keep up right.

I hear the second guy splat on the ground and tsk.

"He's gonna be a mess bitch to scrape up." I stand by Jerome and lend him my hand. He helps me and I sit right next to him.

"Next..." I lean my head on his shoulder and hold his hand. "This is a nice view, puddin."

"Ain't it? Oh.." Jerome turns and points to Mr. X.

"..That one."

Aaron places him on the edge and I shake my head.

"Little to the right..." Aaron moves him to the right and Jerome gives an A Okay.

"Okay, that's the spot." Aaron pushes him over and we watch as he slaps to the ground.

"Look his legs looks like a twizzler!" I shout smiling. The crowd below screams and gasps.

"What shall we do with the...spare?" Arnold asks.

I turn and see there's one more man. Jerome and I look at each other, then look at him.

"Ooh! I know." I lean over and whisper in Jerome's ear. His eyes widen and he nods, helping me down.

He grabs the spray can and writes a big exclamation point on him then tosses the can.

"Aaron. Would you kindly?" He picks him up and I run over to the ledge to watch. The man screams as he gets thrown over and I feel giddy as I see his brain ooze on the concrete.

"Maniax!" Aaron reads.

Jerome laughs and holds me from behind. "Now that's a headline." He cackles and I kiss his cheek.

Look out Gotham. Here. We. COME!

•••

Detective Gordon:

"You all know what's were facing here. 48 hours ago seven mentally insane inmates were busted out of Arkham Asylum. Yesterday, five those inmates broke into Yellen Shipyard, kidnapped seven workers, then dropped them off the roof of Gotham Gazette. As of now, we still have no leads on the person or persons behind the breakout. Jim Gordon's lead. Jim." Commissioner Esssen gives me the floor to speak.

"Richard Sionis was found early this morning in the river with multiple stab wounds to the torso and chest. So that's goes to say that these are our targets..." I point to the screen that shows all of the inmates.

"...Jerome Valeska, 18 years old. Matricide. Quinnie Rasputin, 18 years old. Mass murder, as well as Matricide. Arnold Dobkins, 27 years old. Schizophrenic. Poisoner, rapist. Aaron Helzinger. 31 years old. Killed entire family with his bare hands. Robert Greewood. 28 years old. Killed and then ate a dozen women. Barbara Kean.... 24 years old. Killed her parents. We're gonna work this in groups of four. I'll hand out assignments throughout the day. Alvarez is my coordinating officer. Any questions? No? Then let's get to work."

•••
•••

Quinnie:

Theo came down stairs praising us on our job we did yesterday.

"The whole city knows your name now. Bravo, let's give ourselves a round of applause." We clap and I grab a donut and break it in half feeding it to Jerome.